The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Happy 4th all

Just finished downsizing and moving from a 10x20 storage unit to a 10x10, have to do yard work (if it doesn't rain first...and it might) and my wife wants to show me a house today.....:hmm:...and... my wife... wants to show me a house......:eek:...:duh:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Happy 4th all

Just finished downsizing and moving from a 10x20 storage unit to a 10x10, have to do yard work (if it doesn't rain first...and it might) and my wife wants to show me a house today.....:hmm:...and... my wife... wants to show me a house......:eek:...:duh:

did you know you are going to move?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
did you know you are going to move?

Nope

And we still are not...for now....but apparently we are in a few years...... to a bigger house..... why on earth we need a bigger house I have no idea...but that is in her plan... today was apparently to let me in on the plan and to show me how big a house she is talking about.... my response is still pretty much the same :eek: but this time combined with :erg:

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I battle with ptsd; over four years now, there is no reciprocity for innocent targets. Please support freedom and fairness by choosing to tell them NO! if they ask you to participate.

[video=youtube_share;exSD7rHVI4U]http://youtu.be/exSD7rHVI4U[/video]

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a day off. No work. No class. No major repairs - although I do need to replace a DRL on the Vette. Just relaxing... :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nope

And we still are not...for now....but apparently we are in a few years...... to a bigger house..... why on earth we need a bigger house I have no idea...but that is in her plan... today was apparently to let me in on the plan and to show me how big a house she is talking about.... my response is still pretty much the same :eek: but this time combined with :erg:

Mother will be moving in with you.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird things going on.

Every other mouse click I get a pop up (MT is not responding due to a long running script).

It's impacting my site maneuvering. Anybody else????

rlobrecht

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Weird things going on.

Every other mouse click I get a pop up (MT is not responding due to a long running script).

It's impacting my site maneuvering. Anybody else????

I was on the site yesterday with no issues. Working fine with Tapatalk this morning.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Trying a new church with John today. The handout says today's sermon is called "God's Gift of Sex." Sounds like a make-or-break Sunday to me. I wonder if this will be an accepting sermon or a bigoted one. Not terribly hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions