Yeah. Fail.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They always try to dress it up nicely, don't they? Unless they're WBC.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, you know what I think, but I do wish you good luck finding what you're looking for for you and your son. There are certainly some enlightened groups out there.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watched the first three UFC's with my son yesterday and today. What a difference twenty some years has been to where it is now. Before it was interesting to the extreme but the professionalism of the participants was almost non-existent! Interesting fights though!!!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, you know what I think, but I do wish you good luck finding what you're looking for for you and your son. There are certainly some enlightened groups out there.

I want to thank you for being so polite about this and I do know what you think. I may be closer to that than you may think. I also think that what might be good for John may not be necessary for me. That said, I still can't feel right about subjecting him to such judgementalism.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I want to thank you for being so polite about this and I do know what you think. I may be closer to that than you may think. I also think that what might be good for John may not be necessary for me. That said, I still can't feel right about subjecting him to such judgementalism.

Good luck on your search.
It ain't easy!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well whaddaya know.... the exercise program is working...June 30 had trouble swimming 100 meters yesterday I made 200 meters...may not sound like much, but when you have been sidelined like I was by my knees and forced into being fairly sedentary for so long...oh and I'm old :)D)... I'll take it and be happy with it.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well tomatoes are a part of the recipe but the ingredients to Spaghetti ala VanCise are complex and cannot be made available to everyone. However it is delicious!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions