The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Went swimming today, first time in months and the only stroke my knees will let me do is a breaststroke. Anything else hurts the old beat-up knees, but at least the breaststroke does not bother them at all these days. Before even that caused me some issues and the other strokes I could do and go straight, unlike before when I went in circles…it is just my knees hate the other strokes

And 2 laps of a competition length pool (breaststroke) about killed me, but at least I didn’t drowned and I could walk when I was done…

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Went swimming today, first time in months and the only stroke my knees will let me do is a breaststroke. Anything else hurts the old beat-up knees, but at least the breaststroke does not bother them at all these days. Before even that caused me some issues and the other strokes I could do and go straight, unlike before when I went in circles…it is just my knees hate the other strokes

And 2 laps of a competition length pool (breaststroke) about killed me, but at least I didn’t drowned and I could walk when I was done…

Love swimming. That is to bad that the other strokes bother your knees. I hope they are starting to get a little better!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great weekend, friends, food and lots of fun...........

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Note to self: next time there are crazy people racing up Pikes Peak, try to be out of town.

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
1.5 hours to go and my bright feeling has turned to tiredness. Roll on training tonight then bed :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It rained on Saturday
It rained on Sunday
It is raining today
It will rain tomorrow
It will rain on Wednesday
It will rain on Thursday
It will rain on Friday
It will rain on Saturday
It will rain on Sunday
Or at least that is what the weather people are saying.
Flood watches and flash flood watches all over the place

I'm building an ark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions