The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi ho hi ho off to work I go. 3 days of work then off to Honduras with my pastor to look at a school my church sponsors to see what else we can do for them

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My favorite Baltimore Raven is getting cut tomorrow........ Bye Vonte you will be missed

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They're cutting Vonte Leach? Wow. Didn't see that coming.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You're crazy, Brian :D. The further away, in an upwards direction, from the freezing point of water it gets the less I like it :lol:.

I have been called crazy more than a few times my friend!!! Funny thing is as much as I love the heat. (100 degrees plus) I also like the cold. I guess I am a person of extremes! ;)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Trimming my kenpo syllabus to make it a little more succinct and clear - shhh meant to be doing work... don't tell anyone.;)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When I was young and in my prime, seems I had so much of time, and now that I am old and gray, time flies by from day to day..................

Time for work. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh look it's raining....just like it did yesterday...and just like it is going to do tomorrow...and the next day....and the next day....and the next day.....

So I will have to sign off for awhile while I build an ark....anyone kinow how long a cubit is? :D

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about the rain over there! Hope it ends soon. If you build your ark Xue point it our way and I can guarantee you some sunny weather! :)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Takes time to learn to sleep during the day. Blackout shades, a white noise generator of some sort (like a fan, even) and meclizine all help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions