Reaction score
Off to see some minor league baseball. Delmarva shorebirds with the family

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After a conversation on wine we had here the other day, I decided to give American vino another chance ... BIG mistake :disgust:. This stuff tastes like liquid pear-drops - it's supposed to be chardonnay. Un-drinkably bad, I fear that the sink is in it's future.

If my wife were here, she would be able to drink it with lemonade to take the taste away - I suppose I could try that to avoid wasting the money?

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spent yesterday evening watching one of the granddaughters in a dance recital. Good stuff.

Today was tourney time. I played coach all day.

Roxie: Sparring and Forms; gold in both.
Alex: Sparring and Forms; silver in both (although I will say that his form deserved a gold, had it only been possible to give out two of them. Two separate tie breakers...)
Michelle: Forms (she's recovering from a knee injury); gold.
Liam: Sparring; gold. He arrived too late to compete in forms, but I judged his division and he'd have gotten at least a silver, probably gold.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Love the Delmarva peninsula.

Chilling out after a day of trail work and watching a special on Walter Payton

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
After a conversation on wine we had here the other day, I decided to give American vino another chance ... BIG mistake :disgust:. This stuff tastes like liquid pear-drops - it's supposed to be chardonnay. Un-drinkably bad, I fear that the sink is in it's future.

If my wife were here, she would be able to drink it with lemonade to take the taste away - I suppose I could try that to avoid wasting the money?

Sure. Add some peach and apple slices to make a white sangria out if it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
..GREAT day at TKD yesterday!! Trained at both the 2 hour Black Belt class and open rank class, helped out with the kids class and the make-up test! :) I really like how a full day of something I love makes being tired from the day not such a big deal! :)

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Summer Karate camp just over, it was truly great. Passed my grading too. Too bad I forgot to buy that celebration cigar :D

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Went to a Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert last night at the Mandalay Bay Beach. Really cool venue where you are literally on the sand watching a band and you can swim too. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The church I've been attending with John - the one I used to rent a space from - said today that you can pray away the gay.

Time for a new church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions