The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
And now

OH for crying out loud, I logged in and AGAIN I am getting annoyed by twits, heck I have one on my ignore list a few months back and now there are 2 more….. time to log off again

And as previously stated other threads not the LPTv3...To get annoyed here would be impossible...as well as BLASPHEME!!!!

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
you are evil, man!

pi-pie.jpg

No thank you, I'll wait for the Bridegroom to arrive first; I'll let Him be the one to offer me a slice :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've been in that situation with my kids! My son wanted to play in an all-day card game (MtG, if you know what that means)--my wife took him up in the morning and I picked him up in the evening. Northglen, technically.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Morning LPTv3

Glad to hear all are back from Denver... I have never been there... but a good friend of mine, from high school, lived there for a year... but I probably should not post what he said about it in mixed company…suffice to say he liked it and had a great time there. What can I say that was back in our 20s

Now I must consider if I am going to add 2 more twits to my ignore list (which currently has a population of 1)..... they annoyed me the very first thing this moring when I logged in.... actually they are not twits...they're idiots... and that is being kind

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dinner last night was rushed, but yummy: beef sirloin marinated in red wine, zucchini cakes and baked potatoes.

Breakfast was leftover sirloin, German pancakes and fresh pineapple.

Tonight: arroz con pollo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions