The Last Person Thread - 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
NY'ers measure snow in one foot increments. Anything under a foot is just a dusting.

Last edited:

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've decided to become a rebel. I'm teaching my children the ancient ways on how to write a letter in cursive, and then mail it off to a friend or family member :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've decided to become a rebel. I'm teaching my children the ancient ways on how to write a letter in cursive, and then mail it off to a friend or family member :)

:eek:

A LETTER?!!!!!

IN CURSIVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
no...I have shovels and a snowblower :D

we got 'shovels' but no snow shovels......and a snow blower is a kid puffing at a single flake in the sky....

I like winters here: I can be snowed in with only and inch of snow on the ground! :D

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The hospital has the same attitude. I maintain that it is not worth becoming a patient trying to get there. I certainly make every effort to get there, but I'm not getting killed trying.

Ran ito the same thing when I worked at hospitals too. The problem was I lived a mile from one and two miles (up hill) form the other so I had no excuse... since I had 3/4 gmc 4x4 when I worked at one and an s-10 blazer 4x4 when I worked at the other :disgust:... that and my dad was an Aadministrator at one so I better DAMN well get to work :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

My youngest learned her letters and then one day saw cursive and wanted to learn it, so I taught her. She then saw some of my old lettering (use to do a lot of calligraphy) so she is trying to learn that too. And her mother is Chinese and she is also learning to write Chinese.... she is MUCH more ambitious than I was at that age... and that’s a good thing... at her age give me a TV a cookie and a glass of milk and my day was complete

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I seem to keep having this problem whenever I try to give reputation away it says "You must spread some reputation around before giving more to Xue again".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions