The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
What the heck, was here, thought I'd steal a post ... hello to all you LPTers and ex-post-whores ... haven't been around much, thought I'd say hello ... see ya

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's my wife and mys' fourth year wedding anniversary. Four years of happiness and bliss, she is truly a gift from God, the best blessing in my life. We had a wonderful morning together, soon I'll be off to work, but tomorrow we will have the entire day together.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well just saying hello to all the ex people of this thread, no need to reply I know it is over.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have my first seminar tomorrow! :D I've been nervous about it. But in our regular class tonight we did multiple attacker drills and I really enjoyed it. So it can't be much scarier than that, right?

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, my. Four days on the "last word" thread and not a single contribution? We can do better than that. :whip1:

Anyway, the seminar was fantastic. I learned a hell of a lot, and met some very kewl people. I can't wait for the next one.

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well ain't I special?

I just got inducted into the Ladies Locker Room. I promised I wouldn't tell but ... we have a secret ceremony involving the Chippendales. Then they sent me home with a gallon of Rocky Road. Aren't you all jealous?

:lool:

Last edited:

Flea

MT Mentor
Reaction score
Friday, 4:55pm. A moment fraught with possibilities. Or maybe it's just fraught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions