The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
My wife's back from Texas! Halleujah, praise God, and I have the day off with her!

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm tired too, but I have tomorrow off as well, two days off in a row, which is rare. Hope everybody is doing well.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evening everybody, how goes it? Seems pretty dead around here.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Evening all!! How is everyone? Just finished up with 4 hours of good hard training. You have to love that shaky feeling you get from being completely exhausted. I can hardly type!!!!!

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Four hour of hard training eh, that's impressive, I've never trained that long at one time, it would take a lot of discipline. I've known guys who trained for eight hours at one time, that really seems to work well, they were quite outstanding. I need to practice more, your giving me inspiration. I have so many interests that I tend to get spread out a lot, not giving enough time to anything.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Evenign all!!! How is everyone doing? Had busy night and I am going to hit the sack. I am going to have some crazy workouts tomorrow.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 6:13 am on the east coast and I just remembered why I went on the web in the first place, chow.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Afternoon LPT. Anyone awake? Tough morning, had some crazy clients to put through a good hard workout. These people are staring to get in some serious shape, that is not round. If they keep this up they may get in good condition yet.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Reaction score
Afternoon everybody, another day at work. Sometimes I wish these elevators would fix themselves.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm sore and tired, pushed carts without the aid of a "mule", (a mechanical machine on wheels that does the pushing for you) for four of the hours in hot, humid weather. it was a good workout, I have tomorrow off, maybe I'll land a better job.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Very true, I'm very thankful I have two jobs in this economy.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Reaction score
Good morning everybody, how is the world treating you all today? I'm sore as hell, had a good workout last night!

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Still sopping wet after yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions