The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Have to admit the music at the Michael Jackson memorial was quite outstanding, even if the man certainly had issues...need to get back into training thirty to sixty minutes a day, need to go...chow

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it is about time to start classes, the last week was long. Now it is time to train and get into proper fitness, I will be starting a fitness program with some older guys three times a week at 5 am. I love training and feeling like I am moving forward after going backward for so long.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It's 5:52 am in Delaware, I need to be at work soon. Friday is a day off, I haven't had one in over a week, between the two jobs I work, two more than a lot of people have I hope your all having a good day.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good Morning Joab. Hope your day goes well! :)

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Carol and Joab. Hope everyone is doing fine. I am getting ready t go teach.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good evening everybody,

Getting ready to leave for Vegas for the Kaju tourney at the Tropicana hotel. My instructors are putting on a seminar on Friday and gonna have some goof off time. Still don't know if I'm fighting yet, but bringing my stuff just in case I get the itch.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is one supposed to get carpal tunnel in one's shoulder blade? I feel like I've been stabbed and it's only the start of the work day.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I do not believe so, what you are feeling is not to work day. We all get it atleadt three times a year.
icon10.gif

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
My wife is working the night shift, I wish she was home, I'm lonely. Oh well, tomorrow is a day off, I'm sore and bloated from work and food. I like this thread, I like the freedom to write about anything, it's cool. Hope everybody is doing a ok.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks Terryl. This thread isn't as active as it once was which is sad. At any rate, it was nice having the day off and spending some quality time with my wife. Sorry if my last post sounding like whining, everybody has moments like that. At any rate, thanks for reading and being there.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good evening all!!! Just gothome from EPAK training, I passed my purple belt test. It is so nice to be training in another style.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. It is so nice to be able to train and not have to teach every class I am in. Having another style with more information to absorb is very nice.

And a very humbling experience to hang up the BB for a while. Even if it is only for a few hours.

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I made a potato curry this afternoon. For almost a month now I've been trying to eat out of my pantry and it's been ridiculously easy. Steak, yellow rice, bread and cake from scratch, zucchini parmigiana, cornbread, catfish, stir-fry. Usually when I try to do this I get bogged down with a sense of deprivation pretty quickly. I don't know why it's so easy this time, but I'm having fun.

I'll probably cave in a couple days anyway, because I'm down to my last roll of toilet paper. Some things are non-negotiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions