The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah its the old hurry up and wait game, and it really SUCKS...
I can imagine. I went through the same thing with my insurance company when I was given a new perscription. They jerked me around for 6 months the whole time im taking over the counter meds at 12 times the recommended dosage just to get some sleep not even for relief. Hang in there

B

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I can imagine. I went through the same thing with my insurance company when I was given a new perscription. They jerked me around for 6 months the whole time im taking over the counter meds at 12 times the recommended dosage just to get some sleep not even for relief. Hang in there

B

Look into some natural healing. Herbs, vitamins etc. Much better than chemical prescriptions. Vitamin B12 has been said to help people who cannot sleep get more rest.

If you do take over the counter meds alternate the types. For instance don't only take tylenol all the time. Over time your body starts to require more to get the same effects. (This actually sometimes happens with natural herbs and such too)

Mimir

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been so long, and everything got changed around! Ahhh well I found my way.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I had a chicken strip salad for lunch.....from Dairy Queen. The only fast food in the middle of nowhere town I live in. It was good...

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I don't know what I'm gonna have for dinner... ever try to please 4 kids with very different tastes.. oh.... the though of dinner every night... gives me a headache...lol.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
My wife would empathize with you!

I'm divorced and have custody.... so I can't even pass the buck... dang it.

Mac and Cheese... we eat a lot of it.... only thing they agree on... ugh... i'm rather sick of it. oh they like hot dogs too. However i try to feed them somewhat healthy food.... not always successful on that.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions