The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I lost 6569 posts, so there ...
True. But the ones that were truly brilliant and added to the quality of others training stayed in the count. It's just the ones in the "chat" type threads that disappeared. Much as someone once told me "If you can count the number of true friends you have on the fingers of one hand you're a lucky man." so too can you say the same about truly meaningful posts. :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The restaurant we wanted to eat at was packed and we couldn't get in, so we went to one that was nearly empty.

You can guess how this story ends... :(

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
True. But the ones that were truly brilliant and added to the quality of others training stayed in the count. It's just the ones in the "chat" type threads that disappeared. Much as someone once told me "If you can count the number of true friends you have on the fingers of one hand you're a lucky man." so too can you say the same about truly meaningful posts. :asian:

I wasn't complaining ... so there, again

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No I am fine just waiting to get some work done for some people and get some e-mail out before bedtime to those people. You know typical work related stuff.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Fun stuff ... hope you are able to get it all done.

I am alot of cutting and pasting and fun stuff like that, but it will be done as I am posting here on MT. Thanks to whoever came up with the ideal of multiple wndows when you are on the computer.

G

Grunthos the Flatulent

Always have reservations when eating out. Otherwise you get no desert!

G

Grunthos the Flatulent

I had beans today for dinner. Beans are very good for you. They provide fiber and help you be musical.
I like beans.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning Drac!
icon6.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian and Drac good morning how are you two, yesterday it was 80, so today the high will be 36. Gotta love Texas weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.