The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Brian Drac 14 and Iceman, Lawdog and seasoned what is going on and the workout was great.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Great to hear ... once I get past this cold, I need to begin those workouts again.

Sorry to hear you are sick. 14 Remember that back on the left side the smaller one we put in 600 lbs of Olympic wieght plus some other cardio machine and a treadmill, so my workout is know including alot of wieghts and cardio. When you come down I will be a new man and able to do alot more than I did before.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are sick. 14 Remember that back on the left side the smaller one we put in 600 lbs of Olympic wieght plus some other cardio machine and a treadmill, so my workout is know including alot of wieghts and cardio. When you come down I will be a new man and able to do alot more than I did before.

Lots of upgrades, great workouts now

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Speaking of which :wink:...I had a great lunch! A variant of chicken cordon bleu with a personal favorite of mine, twice-baked potatoes, and fresh broccoli!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, oh Terry ... ever hear from that contact of yours that was to send an email?

Yes I did and I will forward once I get to the school where it is saved on my computer. Sorry just had to many little non important things going on.:rofl:

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey gents.

We had Spaghetti Ala VanCise tonight. Absolutely delicious!
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions