The Girlfriend

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That time period was negative. She knew she wanted to break up with him, but she wanted it to look like he broke up with her so she wouldn't look (and feel) like the guilty party. It played out exactly as she wanted it to. She scored a full victory (sorry, dude--it happens).
Very insightfull; I think the same thing happened when it happened to me.
Sean

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like you are going to be better off without her. My suggestion is spend some time with yourself and gather your thoughts. The right one will come along when you least expect it.

In the spirit of bushido!

Rob

Quite right, Rob.

That is precisely what happened to me. Quite a convoluted path but it ended with me settling down with a lass I'd known as a friend for more than a decade. She might not look like Sophia Loren (like the other girl I mentioned in ths thread) but she's one heck of a lot prettier in every way that matters.

K' Evans

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I find it incredible that people like this still walk on this Earth. But anyway good for you 10k.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lord have mercy. You are well shut of her. Be careful walking through doors for the next couple months. You might also want to have someone else start your car :shrug:

She really does sound like the kind of girl - I'm not going to say woman - who gets off watching guys fight over her. That sort is more poisonous than deadly nightshade. Come to think of it, Ambrose Bierce defined belladonna as "In Italian, a beautiful woman. In English a deadly poison."

Latest Discussions