Tested for my Brown Belt!

CrimsonPhoenix

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I just couldn't help but have to share this news with my fellow martial artists. On Tuesday night, I tested for and was awarded my 3rd kyu brown belt. It was a long and strenuous 1+ hour test, but I made it.

I was drilled on nearly everything I knew, including all my forms, sparring, 1 step sparring, self defense, kicks, and teaching, plus my instructors surprised me with a 2 on 1 spar.

And at the end of the night, it was one of the best early Christmas gifts I could have received. Of course, this doesn't mean that I'm going to slack off now. I'm all about learning all I can, which means that it's back to the grindstone again -- and now I'm going to focus even more on my cardio and getting in better shape to help with my endurance and being a better TKDist(ian?)(er?).

OP
CrimsonPhoenix

CrimsonPhoenix

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. :)

As for the pics/video...Well, my mom isn't too tech savvy in the first place. She had my camera and was recording almost the entire time, but it either didn't save the video/pics or she wasn't pressing the right button. In the end, we discovered that there was only one blurry picture. :wah:So....I guess we'll have to wait until the next test.

Latest Discussions