Steriod Use In Competitions

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that the discussion should have been limited to real fighters with real training. But, I don't watch too much UFC, and this was the best example of what I meant.

If you get the chance, you should take some time and watch some. :) Between the UFC, KOTC, and Pride, you should have quite a selection! :)

Personnaly from the fights I've seen (way back when) it seems like the slender guy has the edge. So, I'm not too sure why guys spend so much time lifting weights in the first place.

Could just be me though

Size and strength have its place. It does have its place, but I don't base everything off of it. If that was the deciding factor, then anyone thats bigger than me would always win, so why should I train? Technique plays a part as well. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
]If you get the chance, you should take some time and watch some. :) Between the UFC, KOTC, and Pride, you should have quite a selection! :)[/B]

Size and strength have its place. It does have its place, but I don't base everything off of it. If that was the deciding factor, then anyone thats bigger than me would always win, so why should I train? Technique plays a part as well. :)

If you can get them to work on American DVD players you should also get some British ones Cage Rage especially, Cagewarriors, Pride & Glory (ok that's ours lol) there are others too. Apart from Cage Rage which is pro fighters most of the other shows have a mixture of amateur, semi pro and pro fights all of which are entertaining as well as informative.Cage Rage is on Sky TV more details here
http://www.cagerage.tv/

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can get them to work on American DVD players you should also get some British ones Cage Rage especially, Cagewarriors, Pride & Glory (ok that's ours lol) there are others too. Apart from Cage Rage which is pro fighters most of the other shows have a mixture of amateur, semi pro and pro fights all of which are entertaining as well as informative.Cage Rage is on Sky TV more details here
http://www.cagerage.tv/

Cool!! Thanks for the link! :)

Latest Discussions