Started my own martial art!

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh great, powerful, mighty, and terrible Infy, I humbly beg you while beating myself on the head to be a member of the great and wonderful WAA!!!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh that's easy use our quick efficient distance learning program. For 99 dollars a month and just 5 minutes a week you too can be trained in the myseterous deadly arts of the WAA. Our arts are so effective we don't need to practice its that simple!

I'll toss in my favored astra projection psychic soul punch for signing up today.

--Infy selling is selling now who the heck is buying.

Peace sells but whose buying... oops sorry inappropriate megadeth quote

DISTANCE LEARNING!!! YEHAAA!!!! I'M IN!!!!

Bring on your favored astra projection psychic soul punch

But no dressing of trees... sorry but that is just wrong..... trees be fer beatin'

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think that I shall never see a thing as lovely as a tree, errrrr never mind...

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
Oh great, powerful, mighty, and terrible Infy, I humbly beg you while beating myself on the head to be a member of the great and wonderful WAA!!!

Me too, me too o mighty and great Grandmaster!!!

gen053.gif

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HEY wait a minute... I thought you and trees did not get along.... you know that whole wooden stake thing

My mind is still suffering from the shame to my family and the disgrace to the Shaolin ...never mind...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My mind is still suffering from the shame to my family and the disgrace to the Shaolin ...never mind...

So it was YOU that insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... no wait.... sorry... I really need to seek professional help... Enter the Dragon anonymous maybe..... do you know if there is there an Enter the Dragon support group?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So it was YOU that insulted my family and the Shaolin temple.... no wait.... sorry... I really need to seek professional help... Enter the Dragon anonymous maybe..... do you know if there is there an Enter the Dragon support group?

I watched an old Disney movie with my Grandson recently called Darby O'Gill and the Little People and I've been doing those lines from it ALL WEEK..Hey, maybe the support group will have a 2 for 1 deal...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I watched an old Disney movie with my Grandson recently called Darby O'Gill and the Little People and I've been doing those lines from it ALL WEEK..Hey, maybe the support group will have a 2 for 1 deal...

OH MAN!!!! Now I am going to spend the next week hearing

"you have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple" in my head with with an irish accent.

Yup, if I find the support group I will let you know.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OH MAN!!!! Now I am going to spend the next week hearing

"you have insulted my family and the Shaolin temple" in my head with with an irish accent.

Yup, if I find the support group I will let you know.

3 wishes I grant ya, great wishes or small..But if ya wish a 4th wish ya loose tham all..

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
3 wishes I grant ya, great wishes or small..But if ya wish a 4th wish ya loose tham all..

Ya have insulted my 3 wishes of the 4th family of the great Shaolin temple…WAIT that’s not right.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!

Years and years of training by watching enter the dragon are all RUINEDI hope your happy.

Now I must go into seclusion to watch Enter the Dragon 7000 (non-stop) time JUST to get back to where I was before Infy came up with this new style.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ya have insulted my 3 wishes of the 4th family of the great Shaolin temple…WAIT that’s not right.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!

Years and years of training by watching enter the dragon are all RUINEDI hope your happy.

Now I must go into seclusion to watch Enter the Dragon 7000 (non-stop) time JUST to get back to where I was before Infy came up with this new style.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa....

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Etu Shaolin wishes???? Insult Darby O'Gill's family???? What of the little people!?!?!?!! ARGH!!!!

OH SURE just keep messin with old Xue.

First Irish and NOW Latin!!!

You're luckly I don't start with Italian...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Groundskeeper Willie, anyone? "Ye hae insoolted my family an th' Shaolin temple, ye cheese-eatin' surrender monkey!"

Stop it..Xue is confused as it is..LOL...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ok I'm confused now, and elated of course.

The Trancended Grandmaster Infy is back, for that I am truly grateful and happy and will bow before him and his trees.... as long as they aren't dressed in elf costumes... there's something about elf costumes that disturbs me greatly.

Now the thing that confuses me is that everyone seems to have learnt thier art by watching Enter the Dragon or some such similar film, I learnt by watching the Tae kwon Do-Dos on Ice Age 26 times. Does this exclude me from the W.I.M.P.s or the B.S.'ers? I am in need of guidance please, can any of you higher ranks help?

Oh yes, I can SHOUT though, and very loudly. Gerbils tremble at my voice!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now the thing that confuses me is that everyone seems to have learnt thier art by watching Enter the Dragon or some such similar film, I learnt by watching the Tae kwon Do-Dos on Ice Age 26 times. Does this exclude me from the W.I.M.P.s or the B.S.'ers? I am in need of guidance please, can any of you higher ranks help?

Only HE can be of assistance..We are just humble tool in the hands of our great leader...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Groundskeeper Willie, anyone? "Ye hae insoolted my family an th' Shaolin temple, ye cheese-eatin' surrender monkey!"

SURE and after I apologized and everything.

etu CoryKS

But now you have offended Darby O'Gill's family and you have offended the cheese-eatin' Shaolin Temple.....DAMN.... That's wrong.... RATS....

Must watch MORE Enter the Dragon..... Bruce... Bruce Wherefore Art Thou Bruce..... SHAKESPEARE!!!!…Where the hell did Shakespeare come from???

Latest Discussions