Sounds legit....

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not as good as Rex Kwon Do...break the wrist, walk away.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The most recent update on the classes page is 10 years old and says they are not accepting new students, so I wouldn't book any flights just yet ;-)

OP
Rabbitthekitten

Rabbitthekitten

Blue Belt
Reaction score
This story won me over. It's beautiful.....

The World Would Be At Peace If We Learn To Drink Each Other's Urine

During my 11 years on the Visitors' planet, they taught me a fable. This fable is usually told to Visitor infants to learn trust and bonding. The Visitors told me this story telepathically, but let me try to translate it into written words. Some of the phrases and terminology may have been changed or substituted for you to understand its meaning. Despite the distastefulness of the title of the fable, it is in fact a beautiful story.

There was a transporter ship that was flying through the Crandolyne galaxy. The ship was struck by a comet and the ship crashed into a desert planet. Only four people survived - a Mammalian, a Reptilian, a Crustacean, and an Insectoid -- all from different reaches of the universe. The desert planet had no water. It had some small plants, bugs and small animals that they could eat. The four individuals stayed together, but they did not socialize with each other, because they were so different. Their habits, mannerism, and belief system were totally polar to one another. One saw the other's behavior as either rude, revolting, or backwards. Soon, they began suffering from thirst because of the lack of water.

Each one did what they can to survive. They began drinking their own urine. It was a nauseating act, but they had to do it to live. However, the Mammalian and the Reptilian started running out of urine. As they were dying, the Crustacean offered his urine to them. Since it was grotesque enough drinking their own urine, they can't stomach the thought of drinking the urine of another species. Then they realized they had no choice, and they did it. Then the Mammalian, Reptilian, and Crustacean began sharing and recycling each other's urine. However, the three began running out of urine. The Insectoid, however, can produce a large amount of urine, since his body is able to convert most solid food matter into water. But the other three would not drink the Insectoid's urine for it was the most rotten smelling urine they have ever seen. In time, once again, they had no choice. They forced themselves to drink the Insectoid's urine. As the years went by, the four shared each others' urine and began coming closer and closer. Soon, they learned to totally trust and depend on one another. They even loved each other like brothers. The urine did not taste like urine any more -- it was just liquid -- it was just water. After many years, on the planet each one started dying of old age, but as each one passed on, they had loved in their hearts for the other.

The moral of this story is that in order to survive, we must remove the hate we have and rely on one another. However, we know at the beginning this can be very difficult. It's like asking the Jews and Muslims in the Middle East to announce peace and join together. But in time, they would realize that they need one another, and the Jews and Muslims will have to drink each other's urine so to speak. Regardless of how undesirable that will be, we all must do it in order to live on this planet. Soon, we will no longer think of our fellow man's urine as just urine, but the urine will taste like flowing, fresh life-giving water to all of us. We are all one in this universe.

-- George Salusbury

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

During my 11 years on the Visitors' planet, they taught me a fable. This fable is usually told to Visitor infants to learn trust and bonding. The Visitors told me this story telepathically, but let me try to translate it into written words. Some of the phrases and terminology may have been changed or substituted for you to understand its meaning. Despite the distastefulness of the title of the fable, it is in fact a beautiful story.

There was a transporter ship that was flying through the Crandolyne galaxy. The ship was struck by a comet and the ship crashed into a desert planet. Only four people survived - a Mammalian, a Reptilian, a Crustacean, and an Insectoid -- all from different reaches of the universe. The desert planet had no water. It had some small plants, bugs and small animals that they could eat. The four individuals stayed together, but they did not socialize with each other, because they were so different. Their habits, mannerism, and belief system were totally polar to one another. One saw the other's behavior as either rude, revolting, or backwards. Soon, they began suffering from thirst because of the lack of water.

Each one did what they can to survive. They began drinking their own urine. It was a nauseating act, but they had to do it to live. However, the Mammalian and the Reptilian started running out of urine. As they were dying, the Crustacean offered his urine to them. Since it was grotesque enough drinking their own urine, they can't stomach the thought of drinking the urine of another species. Then they realized they had no choice, and they did it. Then the Mammalian, Reptilian, and Crustacean began sharing and recycling each other's urine. However, the three began running out of urine. The Insectoid, however, can produce a large amount of urine, since his body is able to convert most solid food matter into water. But the other three would not drink the Insectoid's urine for it was the most rotten smelling urine they have ever seen. In time, once again, they had no choice. They forced themselves to drink the Insectoid's urine. As the years went by, the four shared each others' urine and began coming closer and closer. Soon, they learned to totally trust and depend on one another. They even loved each other like brothers. The urine did not taste like urine any more -- it was just liquid -- it was just water. After many years, on the planet each one started dying of old age, but as each one passed on, they had loved in their hearts for the other.

The moral of this story is that in order to survive, we must remove the hate we have and rely on one another. However, we know at the beginning this can be very difficult. It's like asking the Jews and Muslims in the Middle East to announce peace and join together. But in time, they would realize that they need one another, and the Jews and Muslims will have to drink each other's urine so to speak. Regardless of how undesirable that will be, we all must do it in order to live on this planet. Soon, we will no longer think of our fellow man's urine as just urine, but the urine will taste like flowing, fresh life-giving water to all of us. We are all one in this universe.

-- George Salusbury
They taught him a fable, so just the one then? In eleven years, just one fable, probably too busy peeing on each other to get much done.

OP
Rabbitthekitten

Rabbitthekitten

Blue Belt
Reaction score
They taught him a fable, so just the one then? In eleven years, just one fable, probably too busy peeing on each other to get much done.

I don't know why they don't get Netanyahu and Abbas to drink each other's urine like he suggested. It'll solve the Israel/Palestine issue pretty much straight away.

Last edited:

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

-- George Salusbury

Typical milenials.

Can fly a space ship but can't build a solar still.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Wow.. whoever made that website went all out to sell the joke. lol.

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score

-- George Salusbury
Dis boi pretending he's Jesus

Latest Discussions