Aaaarrrrggghhhh!

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At 0328 this morning, some little dirtbag broke into my school. He didn't get anything, but now we're gonna be out 500 clams that we can't afford to fix the window he came through.

giphy.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At 0328 this morning, some little dirtbag broke into my school. He didn't get anything, but now we're gonna be out 500 clams that we can't afford to fix the window he came through.

giphy.gif
Sorry to hear that, man. It's frustrating when people do senseless **** like that.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that.

Reminds me of a guy who broke in to my father's garage (his business). He broke a $2500 tool that was randomly left on the desk trying to open the desk drawer that had about $10 in it. He was unsuccessful. Real rocket scientist, that guy. The police said the look on his face was priceless when they told him about it after they caught him.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
sorry to hear that. Set up a go fund me or some kind of donation to help cover the costs.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
That stinks. But on the bright side, it doesn't sound like they took anything or damaged the inside.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Very sorry to hear it!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I remember when someone broke into my old Wing Chun school and stole the wooden dummy. So pointless. I wonder what they did with it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that. My first Shifu had his school broken into and the took almost all of his Wushu weapons he had for training as well as a the triple section staffs he had out and a few white wax staffs too. Strange thing is they left the Guandao...it was big, actual steal, heavy and probably to hard to get out the window...it was also the most expensive weapon he had in the school. Another interesting part to this was a couple of students who had been there only a month, who were also very interested in his weapons, stopped coming right after that and were no where to be found.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you, bro. Had it happen to us a long time ago.

Don't let it get you down too much. Karma be coming around to that dirtbag

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is awful. Hate thieves. I remember as a youth having my wallet stolen at a martial arts seminar. Very frustrating as I had just been paid that day and had just cashed the check.

thanson02

Blue Belt
Reaction score

giphy.gif
[emoji19]. That sucks....

I hope you have a good community base that can help you out and get it fixed. Did the cops grab the individual?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

OP
Balrog

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
[emoji19]. That sucks....

I hope you have a good community base that can help you out and get it fixed. Did the cops grab the individual?

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk
No, unfortunately. I beat the cops there and according to the timestamp on the video, I walked in about three minutes after he went back out.

I think I might take the advice given above and start a funding campaign. If I do, I'll post the link here.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately. I beat the cops there and according to the timestamp on the video, I walked in about three minutes after he went back out.

I think I might take the advice given above and start a funding campaign. If I do, I'll post the link here.
If you do, I'll pitch in a few dollars.

O'Malley

Black Belt
Reaction score
I remember when someone broke into my old Wing Chun school and stole the wooden dummy. So pointless. I wonder what they did with it.

Maybe Mokujin decided to go on a journey to discover the wonders of the outside world.

180px-Mokujin(T3)1.jpg

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me before. One day I was on the roof and fixing the roof leak, suddenly a police car drove over and stopped in front of my school. I got down and found out that someone broke my school window and there were a lot of blood on the floor. That guy was kneeing down in front of my WC wooden dummy (I built it myself. It looked like a human being with head) and bowed to it. When he saw me, he told me, "I love the god that you worship in your school. I have always believed that I belong here." The cop soon took him away. My school was just 2 blocks away from Austin Mental Hospital.

Last edited:

thanson02

Blue Belt
Reaction score
The same thing happened to me before. One day I was on the roof and fixing the roof leak, suddenly a police car drove over and stopped in front of my school. I got down and found out that someone broke my school window and there were a lot of blood on the floor. That guy was kneeing down in front of my WC wooden dummy (I built it myself. It looked like a human being with head) and bowed to it. When he saw me, he told me, "I love the god that you worship in your school. I have always believed that I belong here." The cop soon took him away. My school was just 2 blocks away from Austin Mental Hospital.

Yea.... It is always interesting when you have to deal with that level of crazy.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yea.... It is always interesting when you have to deal with that level of crazy.
There were more crazy things happened in my school back then. One day several guys from the black panther group came in and demanded private group lesson. Next day a FBI agent came in and demand their name list. I told that group about the FBI agent visiting. I had to stop that private group lesson to avoid trouble.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions