Saw marks found on body of ten year old murder victim

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060416/ap_on_re_us/missing_girl_9

What a piece of trash. This guy needs to be taken out and shot ASAP.

Kevin Ray Underwood, 26, was arrested Friday after investigators found Jamie's body in the closet of a bedroom in his apartment, authorities said. The girl's unclothed body was inside a large plastic tub, along with a towel used to soak up blood, officials said.

Purcell police Chief David Tompkins said investigators think the killer hit her several times with a wooden cutting board, then placed his hand and duct tape over her mouth to suffocate her. She was sexually assaulted after she died, officials said.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
icon8.gif

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
:angry:

:snipe2:

Father's of murdered children should be given "aone time" with these scumbags! Damn my blood is boiling. I can tolerate the abuses and tragedies adults put on each other, but when it comes to children, I lose my composure a bit. I truly believe this childs' father should be allowed to beat him to death.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree Henderson, but there should be a time limit. Something like 2 or 3 weeks, anything longer than that might be considered excessive. Even worse, give the Mother that opportunity, Fathers can be one thing, but I've only seen 1 or 2 Mothers that wouldn't be even more intense.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta think that stocks in the town square would be a good idea.

Jeff

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060416/ap_on_re_us/missing_girl_9

What a piece of trash. This guy needs to be taken out and shot ASAP.

This person is SICK!!! Whats worse, is that I'm sure there will be mention of past childhood problems that he had, abuse that he had, blah, blah, blah, that caused him to do something like this. Rather than admit that the guy is completely messed up, they'll try to make excuses to justify his mental stability. Thats BS in my opinion!! I'm sure he didn't just wake up one day and say, "Hmm...I think I'll go kill someone today." I'm sure that he was showing some signs of mental illness, but as usual, they go un-noticed.

Mike

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And yet another shining example of upholding the death penalty.
Ya'll can do what you want with this animal. I want dibs on beating the sense back into the people who'll dare to say that IT has consitutional rights and will oppose the death penalty for IT's sentencing. Remember IT gave up IT's rights to be a part of the human race the moment IT thought of committing these acts and selected this poor girl.
What's gonna make me really do a slow boil is that IT'll probably sit for 10-15 years on death row waiting to die.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And of course, the article I saw had to state that the... uh... suspect had no record of criminal activity or history of mental disorder, but that his mental condition and ability to stand trial would be an issue. In addition, it said that he had had thoughts about eating a human being as long as one year ago. Now, if he had admitted that then, and sought help, that would be one thing - even if the help and been insufficient and still led to this point, and I would say treat him - but letting it go like that, without seeking help, until it reached this horrific point, is proof that he is criminally irresponsible.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MJS said:
This person is SICK!!! Whats worse, is that I'm sure there will be mention of past childhood problems that he had, abuse that he had, blah, blah, blah, that caused him to do something like this. Rather than admit that the guy is completely messed up, they'll try to make excuses to justify his mental stability. Thats BS in my opinion!! I'm sure he didn't just wake up one day and say, "Hmm...I think I'll go kill someone today." I'm sure that he was showing some signs of mental illness, but as usual, they go un-noticed.

Mike

My deepest regrets and best wishes to the little one, her family and friends.

As to the issue of defend the assaulter, some think it is because our society has lost the individual responsibility factor. And that is true, but I think we have lost more. For we continue this defense and explanation not to further our understanding and try to prevent it in the future, but to lesson how our society can have these types in the first place. We are in denial of the fact that some will always exist that will not properly socialize. There needs to be a recognition at the society level and then deal with it. Currently we hide these issues. We cover them up, we do not admit it was anyone's fault. And in some cases, it is not the fault of the society if peson can not socialize. Just as some could argue that this same person who cannot socialize is not at fault either, but society needs to determine that once they are found they are removed from society. I do not mean Prison which is a sub society, or exile to become someone else's problem, but to be removed from the gene pool.

Once again I regret the loss of a child. And my heart felt feelings go out to the family.

kenpo0324

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My heart felt feelings goes out to this little girl and her family. I fell so bad for the family and what they have to go thru now.
I could not even image what the family is going thru right now.
The person who committed this crime needs to be put to death.(Plain and Simple) No Second chance, No life Life behind Bars, Nothing. Death and then Death would be too good for this Animal.

Adept

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
As truly tragic as this is, so long as the perpetrator never rejoins society, I don't mind if he's in a mental institute, prison, or put to death.

Because no matter what we do to this guy, it's not going to prevent the next one from doing something similar.

I'm of the opinion that the only truly beneficial punishments are the ones which prevent future crimes.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
anybody who would harm a child in that way really isn't human anymore. it's a viable source of food, soap and lampshades.

i'm all for rehabilitation when you're talking about some kid who boosted a car, or got involved in gang stuff because he wasn't aware of options, or for drug addicts.

something like that ain't even a person.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm having serious difficulty understanding what creates this kind of monster. Was he born this way, or did he 'grow' into this? How does this happen? It just makes no sense to me at all.

What to do with him? I don't care, just get him off the streets and out of our society. He doesn't, and likely can never belong with us.

Obviously, something is wrong somewhere. If contemporary punishments do not serve as a deterrent - if currently there is no way to get help to someone before they do this type of a thing, then something needs to be fixed. This just simply shouldn't happen. I'm confused, and saddenned, and hope that my community never sees this type of atrocity.

I feel so bad for the Dad. I can't imagine what he's going through, or how he'll ever heal.

Latest Discussions