The Sapphire Ping Dragon

Congratulations!!!!! :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:

I do like your new Avatar! :)

Brittany :asian:

Mark L

Brown Belt
Reaction score
MJ,

Congratulations, sounds like your preparations got the job done! Have you taken it off yet? Even to sleep?

:asian:

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Sapphire Ping Dragon said:
Congratulations!!!!! :asian: :asian: :asian: :asian:

I do like your new Avatar! :)

Brittany :asian:
Thanks Brittany and I really like your avatar too! It's :cool: !!!

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mark L said:
MJ,

Congratulations, sounds like your preparations got the job done! Have you taken it off yet? Even to sleep?

:asian:
Thanks and LOL Mark! I was tempted to wear it to the beach, but then I thought the sunscreen might ruin it so I had to take it off.:D Thanks again for your advice it really was so very helpful to me! I also hope all the great advice on here helps other people prepare for their belt tests! :asian:

kroh

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hey there MJ

Congradulations on what sounds like a job well done. Any pictures???

I'll show you mine if you show us yours... %-}

waltbbelt.txt

walt.txt

Thanx for the minute...
WalT

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kroh said:
Hey there MJ

Congradulations on what sounds like a job well done. Any pictures???

I'll show you mine if you show us yours... %-}

Thanx for the minute...
WalT
:D Great pics Kroh!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! That's a great idea I'd love to see pics from everyone's promotions here. You all gave me such great advice! Btw Kroh I was getting a little lazy lol weren't you the one who's supposed to remind me not to?:whip: :lol: I'm sending in my membership today so I can post some pics for you maybe next week.

MJ :)

cblaze230

White Belt
Reaction score
Sensei MJ,

CONGRATS!!!!

and Thank you for sharing. reading the posts here reminded me of my test. 3+ of the toughest hours i have ever done. our school was very small and very new at the time and there was only two other BB that had made the grade before me and they helped me a lot during my trial. the greates thing i can remember looking back was that i had achieved a no mind state and reacted with authority during the melee sessions of random attacks. nothing by the book just clean strong effective movements. I also did a solo test and was fortunate enough have the chance to do it when i was much yonger than my 33 years today although i would do it again in a heartbeat. as i am sure you know now the hardest part of that test was day one..learning to tie a belt, your gi, and bow. thanks again for the trip down memory lane. still feels like yesterday.:ultracool Chuck

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson and Chuck thank you so much for your kind words! One of the best parts about this really has been sharing it with all of the people here and hearing your stories!!!
Chuck thanks for sharing a bit about your test it sounds a lot like mine! I'd gladly repeat mine as well it was a real rush!

MJ :asian:

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As promised... here are some pictures from my belt promotion. Check out my friend Chuck who posts here...he's the clown on the left! Almost forgot, top pic bottom row middle is me :) ...

Attachments

• $B=w 2.jpg
    $B=w 2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 169
  • $2446960-R1-015-6.jpg
    $2446960-R1-015-6.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 169
  • $2446970-R1-053-25.jpg
    $2446970-R1-053-25.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 154
  • $B=W for MT.jpg
    $B=W for MT.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 166

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just look at that smile! Awesome!!

D

dragongirl

hey

its liz. nice pics. i thought the clown on the left was steve... haha

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Wow I feel honored to have my friend liz here! Welcome Liz...can't wait to chat here with you!:) I agree with KT cool avatar!:cool: And LOL Steve needs no makeup to be silly as a clown! :D

Thanks Rob and all others for your congrats! :)

D

dragongirl

ann said she thought you were referring to steve and said the pics were up. i cant believe i found them!!!! i cant believe i figured out how to reply!!! see you tuesday. i need alot of practice...

kenpo tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
MJ - The order of the pics wasn't what I was expecting - and your remark about the 'clown on the left' was funny in that context. Good shots of all - you look as tired as you felt, I think, but that's a good thing. KT

OP
mj-hi-yah

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
kenpo tiger said:
MJ - The order of the pics wasn't what I was expecting - and your remark about the 'clown on the left' was funny in that context. Good shots of all - you look as tired as you felt, I think, but that's a good thing. KT
The comment applies to us all really hee hee...Thanks and yes tired and happy:)....