Post On Facebook, Risk Your Job

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good points. :) IMO, if you have a job, where the spotlight could potentially be shining on you, I'd think that you should watch your actions. Problem is, is that nowadays, with cell phones that can snap pics and video, you never know who's filimg who...or or what.

Good points. It'd be interesting to know if someone took a pic of someone, either with or without the other persons permission, is the 'victim' for lack of better words, able to press any charges on the picture taker? I'm thinking along the lines of slander or harrassment, etc.

there're only a couple of pics of my drinking with relatives on mine....but they are not pics of us acting like fools. and my relatives tagged me with them....i didnt put them there :)

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
there're only a couple of pics of my drinking with relatives on mine....but they are not pics of us acting like fools. and my relatives tagged me with them....i didnt put them there :)

Nothing wrong with that IMO. :)

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Did they give this guy a warning to take off those photos?
They're taking away his job over this... And I know how bad it feels to lose a job, and how things can get super difficult. Losing a job without having another one lined up can cause debt. Not to mention they could get behind on bills and start losing things.

I don't see on the article where they warned him to take those photographs off.

OP
M

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they give this guy a warning to take off those photos?
They're taking away his job over this... And I know how bad it feels to lose a job, and how things can get super difficult. Losing a job without having another one lined up can cause debt. Not to mention they could get behind on bills and start losing things.

I don't see on the article where they warned him to take those photographs off.

Umm...what article are you talking about? The one I linked? If so, I dont believe there was anything about anyone losing their job. The article I linked, stated that the potenial for losing your job was there, but I dont believe anyone lost it yet.

As for whether or not its fair...well, its a policy for the school, so if someone can't follow the rules, then they pay the piper. Nobody wants to lose their job, but if they're going to do something crazy, then they get what they get IMO.

Latest Discussions