pictures of your school

Dragons TKD

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Very nice looking school.

I have to ask, what do you make the parents watch on those TVs? Do you have movies going or regular channels they can choose from?

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

I have to ask, what do you make the parents watch on those TVs? Do you have movies going or regular channels they can choose from?

yeah, i thought the same thing. What do ou have on there?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No scanner or cards to loose. just a number the students log in with when they walk in the door.

For the young kids, you can write it on their belt with a sharpie. they punch it in the computer by the door hit enter and go about their business.

nice!!

OP
A

auxiliary

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

Honestly, I don't use them as much as I would like to. They are not hooked up to cable so no March madness or anything like that.

We usually play promotional DVD's from events we've had. So like camps, black belt testings, things like that. More like a slide show of how the event was. The kids get really excited seeing themselves up there and also for parents and students who couldn't attend they see what we did.

They're really good for Camps and parent nights out. They swivel so I can turn one to the mat and keep one to the chairs and keep the kids apart if need be.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nice set up.
Though personally I would prefer the lobby/viewing area separated form the workout floor.

Then again, I suppose when the folks are in the same room they keep their voices down when they gossip? (Or rather keep the gossip down since the instructor can hear them?)

The only thing I could see room for improvement for though would be mirrors (ITA standards suggests to have bars in front of them....you have the bars though)

And it seems you are a bit short handed behind the counter!

:D

Latest Discussions