Passed my first dan grading

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its finally over, and I passed. Ive been training heavily for 6 months leading into it but fell ill 2 weeks ago and have barely been able to get out of bed. I lost 7 kilograms (which is a lot when you only weigh 80) and was only starting to get better on thursday and graded saturday. It is probably the most nerve racking thing I have ever done. But its over now and I dont grade again for 2 years so I can start to work on a few things in tkd that Ive probably neglected for a while because of focussing on grading requirements. All up it was a great day and some people from my class got a 6th dan, a 4th dan a black belt and my 1st dan so we all went out for a big feed of korean food and washed it down with alot of soju. Now its time to step the training up a gear.

Congrats. It's the first of many milestones on your path.

The flower that blooms in adversity....

Congratulations! Well done!

Congratulations, this is a transitional step on your journey. Good luck as you continue on.

congrats,

just remember, the journey of 1000 miles begins with 1 step. you just made that first step.... the real journey has just begun.:asian:

Well done! It's always nerve racking to grade but feels so great when you pass. And now you get to learn new material! :asian:

Congrats....
icon7.gif
:asian:

Mike

Back