OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL

sheesh, I think I am the dense one.

Alright.

When I looked tat the picture I was a bit flabbergasted.

I think Tez would call it the 'come hither' look.

I guess it's just me, thinking the pose belongs more in the bedroom than fake snow.
That is is more reminiscent of Danika Patrick rolling over the hood of her car.....

In short, playing more on the girly side than the sport aspect.

Or am I too americanized, seeing more offense than there is?

(and yes, a kid in the snow...)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL

sheesh, I think I am the dense one.

Alright.

When I looked tat the picture I was a bit flabbergasted.

I think Tez would call it the 'come hither' look.

I guess it's just me, thinking the pose belongs more in the bedroom than fake snow.
That is is more reminiscent of Danika Patrick rolling over the hood of her car.....

In short, playing more on the girly side than the sport aspect.

Or am I too americanized, seeing more offense than there is?

(and yes, a kid in the snow...)
I think you are seeing to much. LOL I wasn't hithered. LOL

harlan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Ditto. It's what you bring to it. I saw a faux action shot...

Perhaps I am dense, but looking at repeatedly....nope. Not seeing it.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That looks like one painful wipe-out :lol:

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looks like a cute girl following her photographers direction. nothing more, nothing less. Her mother was probably standing outside the shot.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
LOL, guess it's time for me to move to Norway then, to get my moral meter adjusted :)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
LOL, guess it's time for me to move to Norway then, to get my moral meter adjusted :)
Oh and I love it when feminists accuse men for women's shaving habits. While we may be used to it, and half expect it, we never really cared. It is a women holding women to that youthful look.
Sean

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mead and Dancing Valkyries await. We will have you cured of this PCness in no time.
I don`t see any "come hither" either, in fact I think her eyes say "back of per.." uh never mind.

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
its all realative from my enviroment I have one girl brought to me that wathched her father cut the eyes out of a man and try to kill her mother with a knife while girls here are raped and beaten by every member of thier family including father, and then we look at the Olympics with rapant rape and abuse from TKD to swim team by coaches? what are you asking? The world and our society is a race of sicofants for a variety of reasons/ MA and parents/gaudians should do all they can to prevent this but just like congress special interst money over rules all reasonable thinking and conduct? It would seem all we can do is our family first and then any of those directly in our influence to protect.

In music and entertainment we worship and pour money on pre pubesant girls made up to look like ho's and then discard them as soon as they become adults leaving them emotionally and mentally damaged goods?

How are you going to change that we can only effect those we touch. I pitty the fool of any of my girl students that would exploit them including my daughter and after that the wrong boy or man is just going to disapear? havn't seen him? bacon grease and a long walk with bears does wonders!

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
its all realative from my enviroment I have one girl brought to me that wathched her father cut the eyes out of a man and try to kill her mother with a knife while girls here are raped and beaten by every member of thier family including father, and then we look at the Olympics with rapant rape and abuse from TKD to swim team by coaches? what are you asking? The world and our society is a race of sicofants for a variety of reasons/ MA and parents/gaudians should do all they can to prevent this but just like congress special interst money over rules all reasonable thinking and conduct? It would seem all we can do is our family first and then any of those directly in our influence to protect.

In music and entertainment we worship and pour money on pre pubesant girls made up to look like ho's and then discard them as soon as they become adults leaving them emotionally and mentally damaged goods?

How are you going to change that we can only effect those we touch. I pitty the fool of any of my girl students that would exploit them including my daughter and after that the wrong boy or man is just going to disapear? havn't seen him? bacon grease and a long walk with bears does wonders!

Why are you posting this **** dude?

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh and I love it when feminists accuse men for women's shaving habits. While we may be used to it, and half expect it, we never really cared. It is a women holding women to that youthful look.
Sean

shaving?

:confused:

:lol:

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

CLICK HERE >>>>>___________<<<<<<<< This might help. Not you, it will help others. Do it for the children.

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I saw neither come nor hither. I'm not even sure of the context for the photo, aside from that it looks rather silly with her laying in the faux snow. She actually looks fairly tranquil. I'm not sure if she's supposed to be holding some kind of side wound or if someone thought her holding her side would make her look more elegant?

All in all, this is very tame. Google images for the original cover of the Scorpions 'Virgin Killers' album if you want to see an inappropriate picture of a teen girl.

Latest Discussions