One wish

NDNgirl4ever

Green Belt
Reaction score
My wish is that I could set up a small (bedroom size) training area with heavy bags, speed bags, staffs, ect, so that I could practice more outside of the dojo. Unfortuately I don't have the space or money for that right now.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you was able to have one wish and it be granted for your Martial Art training. What would it be and why?

That I had not hurt anyone even in accident, and that I also had never been injured.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I am older I enjoy MA but not like I did when I was coming up through the ranks. The friendships that were forged in battle so to speck were awesome. The bonds that were made, the challenges to over come. They were good times. A lot of the same people are still around but not like it was.

Ybot

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I wish to have the health and financial ability to train regularly from now untill my last breath.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Now that I am older I enjoy MA but not like I did when I was coming up through the ranks. The friendships that were forged in battle so to speck were awesome. The bonds that were made, the challenges to over come. They were good times. A lot of the same people are still around but not like it was.

I agree with your statement the bonds are not like in the older days you could beat the crap out of each other and still be friends

Odin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I wish Bill Gates would sponsor me to fight so I could build a new state of the art gym and train full time instead of spending 9hrs in an office then trying to figure out how your going to fit all the training you need to do.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wish Bill Gates would sponsor me to fight so I could build a new state of the art gym and train full time instead of spending 9hrs in an office then trying to figure out how your going to fit all the training you need to do.

The Gates Foundation which was set up and used to be run by his wife gives the most money each year to charities. (* I do not like Bill, but respect what his Wife has set up *)

Put together a business plan to have a charity house for training for inner city or for people with a learning disability, or ..., . I do not know if this would work but, you could try.

10,000 Hit Combo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm torn between these:

1. I wish I had "super kung fu" and could wander from town to town like a super hero vigilante.

2. That I had started at 3 years old.

3. LOL Rip a phone book in half (the hard way)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There have been times when I wish I didn't have cerebral palsy to hamper my training. But, I really think that if it wasn't an issue in my life, I don't know that I'd be training. Without being too over-dramatic, it has a lot to do with the person that I am. Who knows, had I been born without it, I might be a marathon runner or a chess player for all I know.

One wish? More stamina.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
There have been times when I wish I didn't have cerebral palsy to hamper my training. But, I really think that if it wasn't an issue in my life, I don't know that I'd be training. Without being too over-dramatic, it has a lot to do with the person that I am. Who knows, had I been born without it, I might be a marathon runner or a chess player for all I know.

Yeah, true... but if you were born without it... you wouldn't be the person you are today. :asian:

Latest Discussions