new member, Hi All!

Cho, Yeonsoo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I'm a 14 year old male, from NSW Australia. I have been doing taekwondo for over half my short life, (8 years) I am a 1st Dan in TKD. I play the Drums in a band, I make primitive weapons and I build model kits.
NOW, BEFORE YOU ALL SAY THINGS ABOUT TKD
It depends on what club you go to, the art itself is amazing and I half joined this forum because I was getting tired of my country's art being put down the drain.

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT,you'll find like minded people here, and look forward to hearing about your TKD experience.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Haven't been in here in a long time, so sorry for the belated greetings. Welcome to MT. I am sure you will enjoy it here. I don't think you will find to much TKD bashing. It isn't encouraged, and there are too many serious practitioners.

So welcome, provide any input you feel is appropriate, and enjoy being here.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to martialtalk nice to meet you

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Lots of TKD and TSD folks here so you should feel at home. I've been studying Korean martial arts for 24 years now and I still look forward to every practice.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Missed this thread when it was first posted.

Welcome to MT.
As you have said TKD is a good art. Many on here will agree with your thoughts on the art and many may disagree. Thats is the nice thing about this forum we try to debate with respect to the other person and each of us has an opinion and is free to express it with in the rules of the forum.
I do look forward to reading your thoughts on many things

Latest Discussions