Hi all, Greetings!

TKDMamaof6

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm also new here, but not to martial arts. I took 3 years of TKD in college, and we had a bit of hapkido and jujitsu mixed in...now I'm in TKD again, and have been for nearly 3 years. I'm getting my second degree black belt in April. :)

All six of my daughters are in TKD (the two oldest are 1st degrees, the rest are color belts; the youngest just started in the tiger program, and she'll stay there for a loooong time).

Hope to get to know some folks here!

SahBumNimRush

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MT! We have a very active and knowledgeable group here on the Korean Martial Arts forums, and we're always happy to have another.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to sk almost any questio you want and hopefuly someone here will have the answere

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.

We have a big family here, and the taekwondo area in particular is quite active. Like most families, you'll see the occassional food fight, but we don't get put in timeout too often. :)

It's always good to see families training together. My wife and older daughter are 4th geups, and my son is a 5th.

The family that kicks together, sticks together.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings back at you, and welcome to MT........................

OP
T

TKDMamaof6

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try to be good and not throw too much food. :ultracool

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm also new here, but not to martial arts. I took 3 years of TKD in college, and we had a bit of hapkido and jujitsu mixed in...now I'm in TKD again, and have been for nearly 3 years. I'm getting my second degree black belt in April. :)

All six of my daughters are in TKD (the two oldest are 1st degrees, the rest are color belts; the youngest just started in the tiger program, and she'll stay there for a loooong time).

Hope to get to know some folks here!

Thatd better be cucumber cool confidence Im reading :D

Welcome to MT!

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! Wow six daughters, I only have one and she is 7mo old! You must be proud! Early congrats on your 2nd Dan!

Latest Discussions