Membership

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like a complete redneck, YEEHAW! My supporting Member banner is up today. Was going to do it when I recived the trial membership, but stuff happens and it took until now. Better late then never I guess. Now I get to tackle the games again, they are a blast. Not that this means anything to anybody else, but I'm excited and just had to shout it out to somebody.

Later

Whoo!!! Hoo!!!

:partyon:

Welcome to the BIG TIME, Scott! :ultracool

Becoming a Supporting Member was the best $15 I've spent in a long time!

MT ROCKS!

Wooo Hooo!!

Another supporting member...YAY!!!!

:highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

WooHoo!! Once you become a supporting member you don't ever go back :)....welcome to the other side :D

Welcome!!! And did you notice you've reached black belt in posting levels? Woohoo!!!!

Not that this means anything to anybody else, but I'm excited and just had to shout it out to somebody.

It means something to the people who like this board, the people who run this board.

Thanks for supporting MartialTalk.

Welcome to the club...

Thanks for your support of the forum!! Enjoy the perks of being a Supporting Member!!:ultracool

Mike

WooHoo! Welcome to the club! You will enjoy all the more now. :)

Has anyone shown him the secret handshakes and distress signs yet?

And you're supposed to get a special MT decoder ring, that tells you how to use any part of any pattern in any MA... that's what they told me, anyway... :(

And you're supposed to get a special MT decoder ring, that tells you how to use any part of any pattern in any MA... that's what they told me, anyway... :(

It's in the mail...honest....

And I believe there is still the matter of the first-born male child to be discussed... :)
Heh ... wait until you guys see what's gotta be snipped off now ....
%-}

Back