Last Poster #7

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
We have another series of... interesting posts going at the moment in a certain thread. We should organise a theatrical production! Could be fun!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
So I saw some buffalo today
20230304_115128.jpg
20230304_115151.jpg
20230304_115207.jpg

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
so my doggie has gotten way to comfortable charging the fence of the chicken run.
So I straightened the fence charger (LOL, I know, punny) out and plugged it in.

Then the wire promptly bit the poor pup in the nose.

With a quick yelp she ran off and straight into the house.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Had to euthanize my daughter's dog today. Had an enlarged heart that was pressing on the esophagus, making it hard to breath....but last night....heart failure.... would never recover and would only lay there on O2 for the rest of her life, which would be rather short......
Sorry man. That sucks.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had to euthanize my daughter's dog today. Had an enlarged heart that was pressing on the esophagus, making it hard to breath....but last night....heart failure.... would never recover and would only lay there on O2 for the rest of her life, which would be rather short......
So very sorry about this... similar with our dog last year, that's really really hard... thinking of you guys and hope you're doing okay

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know that spider I posted about ages ago that kept reappearing, with the tropical look, big body and stripey legs? Heeeee's back!

And I finally found out what sort he is, an orb weaver spider. But unsure what sort as there a few different types, like this picture but the body is more bulbous, *shudders*.
Every single day for the past few weeks I have had to tear down his web as it was near the car, and see eveeeery night he would just rebuild it!

images.jpeg-19.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know that spider I posted about ages ago that kept reappearing, with the tropical look, big body and stripey legs? Heeeee's back!

And I finally found out what sort he is, an orb weaver spider. But unsure what sort as there a few different types, like this picture but the body is more bulbous, *shudders*.
Every single day for the past few weeks I have had to tear down his web as it was near the car, and see eveeeery night he would just rebuild it!

View attachment 29623

one word.....shotgun......

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If anyone wants to watch bellator fights, not brand new ones but previous fights. Check out Pluto TV. I've been watching alot of fights this weekend on there. It's pretty cool and free. They also have a kickboxing channel, and pro wrestling. I mostly watch the mma stuff though. I went to a bellator event years ago with my dad and it was the coolest martial arts event I ever been to. In other news I tried out a diner not too far from my house the other day with my family for breakfast, I had maine blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon. It was good.