Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well... tonight I will step back into the guan (kwoon/dojo) and take a martial arts class...
See how it goes...if it goes well...in 6 or 7 weeks I may be back at Xingyiquan. and still working on Wing Chun...just can't get back to the the school...to far and my schedule does not match the sifu's at this time

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just messing around.

I like herbal teas. I like hot beverages in general, as ok’ing as they aren’t too sweet.

Yeah well...that is to be expected......I think we labeled you a blasphemer years ago...about something.....not sure what... and that's my unsubstantiated rumor and I'm stacking to it

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maple and bacon and soy vinegarette mainated chicken tenderloins, with poached shrimp tossed in a buffalo (cayenne) romano panko mix, and steamed green beans.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
just saw this, never saw it before...it made me laugh

chuck-norris-ufc

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well... tonight I will step back into the guan (kwoon/dojo) and take a martial arts class...
See how it goes...if it goes well...in 6 or 7 weeks I may be back at Xingyiquan. and still working on Wing Chun...just can't get back to the the school...to far and my schedule does not match the sifu's at this time
EXCELLENT!!! So great to hear, have the best time, and of course, let us know how you go!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
EXCELLENT!!! So great to hear, have the best time, and of course, let us know how you go!
It was great. It was a taijiquan applications class, actually using the principles of taijiquan, not taiji combines with something else. This sifu is also one of my old Xingyiquan teachers

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This morning at work..... it has been a long time since I have come across so much idiocy packed into a few hours in the morning...actually the last time I experienced such high levels of idiocy I was in hospital security and I was wrestling people to the floor and joint locking them.....sadly....that is frowned upon in my current IT job....so... I think I'll go for a walk, breath and relax... and avoid as may of these folks as much as possible for the rest of the day....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This morning at work..... it has been a long time since I have come across so much idiocy packed into a few hours in the morning...actually the last time I experienced such high levels of idiocy I was in hospital security and I was wrestling people to the floor and joint locking them.....sadly....that is frowned upon in my current IT job....so... I think I'll go for a walk, breath and relax... and avoid as may of these folks as much as possible for the rest of the day....
I hate it when company policy prevents valid solutions to a problem.

Latest Discussions