Last Poster #7

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I never could decide what I liked more, whipped cream or nitrous.

This calls for serious study and much experimentation.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

Back in the late 80s, I worked at a place called Fosters Cafe near Seattle... a small shop owned by a couple of brothers. They could never understand why the whipped cream was always flat.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Is it the nitrous..or the whipped cream...that is a good question...well that is except for this case...I'm pretty sure its the whip cream.....

can-dogs-eat-whipped-cream-2.gif

other than that though...not so sure

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Is it the nitrous..or the whipped cream...that is a good question...well that is except for this case...I'm pretty sure its the whip cream.....

can-dogs-eat-whipped-cream-2.gif

other than that though...not so sure
I'm pretty sure giving my St. Bernard a pupaccino would be a terrible idea. She has a sensitive stomach as it is. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
After a lifetime of great, mellow dogs, my wife and I are now experiencing a super hyper, half crazy *****.

Maybe if I gave her a couple of those pupaccinos she might actually slow down to the speed of light.

Of course if I had some nitrous....

Edit....I find it frustrating our site censors the proper term for female dogs. Fortunately, I don't study Shito-Ryu.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
After a lifetime of great, mellow dogs, my wife and I are now experiencing a super hyper, half crazy *****.

Maybe if I gave her a couple of those pupaccinos she might actually slow down to the speed of light.

Edit....I find it frustrating our site censors the proper term for female dogs.
We have adopted a lot of giant dogs. All but one of them have been adults when we adopted them, which means they come with some baggage. Some are not well socialized and need a particular kind of attention and a lot of work. Some have physical issues. We have a Great Pyrenees now who is, we think, about 8 years old. His hips are gone.

Mostly, though, they're mellow... the giants just tend to be very chill. Gus, the Pyr, is super chill. The only way you can tell he's excited about something is that he drools a little more.

Sadie, the St. Bernard in my avatar picture, is cuckoo. She was about 3 when we adopted her and I don't think she was ever a pet until she came home with me. Best as we can tell, she was a kennel dog, probably a breeder at a puppy mill. Without a doubt, she's the smartest dog I've ever had, but she is neurotic as hell. Totally bonkers.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We have adopted a lot of giant dogs. All but one of them have been adults when we adopted them, which means they come with some baggage. Some are not well socialized and need a particular kind of attention and a lot of work. Some have physical issues. We have a Great Pyrenees now who is, we think, about 8 years old. His hips are gone.

Mostly, though, they're mellow... the giants just tend to be very chill. Gus, the Pyr, is super chill. The only way you can tell he's excited about something is that he drools a little more.

Sadie, the St. Bernard in my avatar picture, is cuckoo. She was about 3 when we adopted her and I don't think she was ever a pet until she came home with me. Best as we can tell, she was a kennel dog, probably a breeder at a puppy mill. Without a doubt, she's the smartest dog I've ever had, but she is neurotic as hell. Totally bonkers.
Bless her and you. I despise puppy mills. But I hate, with a passion, anyone who isn't kind to dogs. Or to anything else, for that matter.

Give Sadie some pats for me, please. Dogs are just the best.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Bless her and you. I despise puppy mills. But I hate, with a passion, anyone who isn't kind to dogs. Or to anything else, for that matter.

Give Sadie some pats for me, please. Dogs are just the best.
Yeah I hate puppy mills, too. I think she must have had trouble with her litter, because she had clearly just whelped a litter when she ended up at the rescue.

Interesting fact, the Amish are among the largest puppy mill breeders in the country. Amish puppy mills are huge.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yeah I hate puppy mills, too. I think she must have had trouble with her litter, because she had clearly just whelped a litter when she ended up at the rescue.

Interesting fact, the Amish are among the largest puppy mill breeders in the country. Amish puppy mills are huge.
I didn't know that. Not surprising though, a lot has come out about the Amish in the last few years.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
We went to see Bullet Train this weekend. It seems to be going for a sort of Guy Ritchie-esque style vibe that doesn't always work (though to be fair, Guy Ritchie is a little hit and miss, too). The plot is hopelessly complex and the storytelling is pretty heavy handed.

But I still enjoyed it quite a bit. It was a mess, but a glorious mess. Some of the humor fell flat, but there were some laugh out loud moments, too. Very violent, so won't be for some, along the lines of a John Wick movie.

The through line are questions about luck, good and bad, and fate.

I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10. Worth a watch, though you might not want to spend $12 to see it in the theater.
Hey I just saw this one today with a client, pretty much agree with your assessment haha. Still rather enjoyed it, even for a not-really-watcher-of-many-movies! Almost felt like a comic book at times. Sorta cool and clever how all their stories intertwined. Still a bizarre movie haha. I liked the slight bringing together of the elements of new fancy high-tech Japan and old traditional Japan, even though terribly violent.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sure. Because huffing the N2O.
It used to be a problem with the N2O used by racers as well. They solved it by adding 1PPM Sulphur Dioxide. Nobody is going to huff that.
The other issue with the car tanks was temperature. Compressed to that level, that stuff is COLD when it comes out.

But they can still possess it, as the law is written...they just can't buy it. Like I said, they can walk down the street spraying the stuff right into their mouth....just can't resupply when it runs out... and I'm not so sure how safe it would be to add sulphur dioxide to whip cream

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
But they can still possess it, as the law is written...they just can't buy it. Like I said, they can walk down the street spraying the stuff right into their mouth....just can't resupply when it runs out...
It's the same with spray paint in many places. In HS, a buddy and I painted his car. With rattlecan paint we bought from Alco (like a low-rent Walmart). Twice. We would have to get our parents to buy the paint now.
and I'm not so sure how safe it would be to add sulphur dioxide to whip cream
Non-medical N2O only has 1 PPM sulphur dioxide. At that level, it is perfectly harmless. It affects people very much like pepper spray. Crying, snotting, lungs feeling like they're on fire...
But that might have some impact on flavor...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's the same with spray paint in many places. In HS, a buddy and I painted his car. With rattlecan paint we bought from Alco (like a low-rent Walmart). Twice. We would have to get our parents to buy the paint now.

Non-medical N2O only has 1 PPM sulphur dioxide. At that level, it is perfectly harmless. It affects people very much like pepper spray. Crying, snotting, lungs feeling like they're on fire...
But that might have some impact on flavor...
and taste great with whip cream too I bet

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

Edit....I find it frustrating our site censors the proper term for female dogs. Fortunately, I don't study Shito-Ryu.
You have a staffy like me. They don’t slow down, they don’t respect boundaries, they HAVE to be touching you most of the time. I found Benny the Bullit standing on my kitchen counter. He is only 16 inches tall but can jump over the couch from the back without touching it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Forgot to add...but you don't need to be 21 in NYS to buy spray paint...but you do need to be 21 in NYS to buy whip cream. The N20 is not the issue I have...it is the new NYS law that requires a person to be 21 to purchase whip cream

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You have a staffy like me. They don’t slow down, they don’t respect boundaries, they HAVE to be touching you most of the time. I found Benny the Bullit standing on my kitchen counter. He is only 16 inches tall but can jump over the couch from the back without touching it.
They sure can jump, that's for sure. Mine is the same way.

Tell Benny the Bullit Hoku and I said hi. :)

Latest Discussions