Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I’m ok with that. Nothing is perfect, but properly prepared pork product is close.
I think Dr Seuss said it best when he said

I will not eat it in a house, i will not eat it with a mouse, i will not eat it in a box i will not eat it with a fox, i will not eat it here of there i will not eat it anywhere, I do not like bacon you go to far, i do not like it Wing Woo Gar”

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score

I will not eat it in a house, i will not eat it with a mouse, i will not eat it in a box i will not eat it with a fox, i will not eat it here of there i will not eat it anywhere, I do not like bacon you go to far, i do not like it Wing Woo Gar”
LMAO! 🤣 Ok ok I get it. It’s just so fun to tease you about it. It just never seems to lose that succulent flavor.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score

Naturally, because Seuss largely based his cartoons on the works of Picasso and Lenin.

Oily Dragon

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have seen many of his originals in a gallery on Maui. Pretty cool stuff. I grew up on Dr. Seuss books.
It was pretty shocking to see his racist cartoons. That only happened for me recently. They're a puzzle for sure.

But sometimes you have to step back and look at the forest for the trees, or the phoenix for the flames.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Watching them training for the big mission, I kept having Star Wars flashbacks...
me too. I was actually disappointed someone didn't say, "It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womprats in my F18 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters."

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Until there is.

Coffee grounds are an essential ingredient in some of my BBQ rubs, but you can always create a carmelized coffee rub for any cut of pork belly. It tenderizes with acid, and helps retain moisture. Delicioso.

I use coffee grounds in my pork rub, too. Delicious.

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I've been examining the differences between Wing Chun and the southern Iron Wire Fist a lot lately. There really aren't that many, which I find hysterical.
More from the waist down I suspect. I don’t know much of Wing Chun outside of the handful of Wing Chun guys I have sparred with over the years. Interesting to note that outside of a few nuanced stances or movements, not one of them seemed to be using the same Wing Chun as any of the others. I took that to mean there are a lot of variations in what the differing schools of Wing Chun or Ving Tsung.

Latest Discussions