Last Poster #7

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really liked the old LucasArts games, too. Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Grim Fandango, etc.

Another one I can’t remember the name, but it was a point and click puzzle game set in New Orleans. Detective game.
Maria and I keep talking about Day of the Tentacle. We probably need to just go play it again.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I really liked the old LucasArts games, too. Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Grim Fandango, etc.

Another one I can’t remember the name, but it was a point and click puzzle game set in New Orleans. Detective game.
Ah awesome... they're so good, those are on my list to get haha. I bought Day of the Tentacle a few years ago but my computer just refused to support it, I think it was a graphics card issue :(

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah awesome... they're so good, those are on my list to get haha. I bought Day of the Tentacle a few years ago but my computer just refused to support it, I think it was a graphics card issue :(
A lot of these are showing up on Xbox gamepass. There was a king's quest series released a few years back, too, that was pretty fun.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of tea, this was gifted to me randomly by a family member, it is absolutely delightful! 🤩

20211013_123551.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Anyone else having unusual problems with the site today?

Latest Discussions