Last Poster #7

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Simon, please be careful.
Thanks heaps Buka, yeah so many people have become complacent here due to lockdown fatigue etc. Apparently more than 500 of today's new cases are the direct result of illegal gatherings watching the AFL football finals...

I've been very cautious for sure. Knowing my immune system being pretty shoddy at the moment I have to be!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, our state is in a bit of a pickle... :s. Covid cases have been rising quite dramatically, yesterday's 950, today 1,438... our area is out of lockdown but metro still in it, hospitals are under immense strain at the moment, and I think we're only at 49.1% double vaxxed.

Buckle up :s
Take care of yourself, brother. Hopefully those numbers (all of them) keep getting better. I assume you guys are dealing with mostly the delta variant, like the rest of us.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, our state is in a bit of a pickle... :s. Covid cases have been rising quite dramatically, yesterday's 950, today 1,438... our area is out of lockdown but metro still in it, hospitals are under immense strain at the moment, and I think we're only at 49.1% double vaxxed.

Buckle up :s

Be careful

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Take care of yourself, brother. Hopefully those numbers (all of them) keep getting better. I assume you guys are dealing with mostly the delta variant, like the rest of us.
Thanks heaps. Ooooh yerrrrr, tis the Delta, quite a sticky stubborn bugger this one... !

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Good morning to all. Life is a full contact sport and it's up to all of us to stay as safe as possible.

Which is why we should all take up long weapons training to maintain social distancing ;)

tumblr_pk8vpqJGjE1v6w3juo4_500.gifv

51e7ba02ee6c7c28aaf98f43d2b524ff58c32f1f.gifv

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I sat on a federal jury one time where a guy didn't think the government had the authority to require him to pay his income tax. I think, in the end, he realized he was incorrect. That comes to mind every time I hear someone whining about a vaccination mandate.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
OK, this was interesting. Watching the news, report talking about SUNY campuses vaccination rates. He said, and I quote....... "Many of SUNY's campuses are at 100% or better"....... makes me wonder wha better is

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, this was interesting. Watching the news, report talking about SUNY campuses vaccination rates. He said, and I quote....... "Many of SUNY's campuses are at 100% or better"....... makes me wonder wha better is
I'd like to think it was a reference to people getting the third shot. But the eligible group isn't likely to overlap SUNY campuses very much. I suspect it's more likely yet another indication that journalism is dead.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be that "new math" I've been hearing about.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That made me smile wide.

Latest Discussions