Reaction score
No time to talk Covid..... there is a Chuck Norris movie on

ChuckNorris3.jpg

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched John Wayne in War Wagon........stop it I know what you're thinking....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I haven't watched any of the old MA movies in a long time. Next time Maria's off wandering, I'm going to need to binge.

It was a Chuck Norris marathon of sorts; Code of Silence, Lone Wolf McQuade, Delta Force 2. It was awesome.

Did see a couple things I never noticed before, saw one bag guy killed twice. And one guy get punched in the face, but he grabbed his groin, during a big fight scene with multiple guys.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a Chuck Norris marathon of sorts; Code of Silence, Lone Wolf McQuade, Delta Force 2. It was awesome.

Did see a couple things I never noticed before, saw one bag guy killed twice. And one guy get punched in the face, but he grabbed his groin, during a big fight scene with multiple guys.
I never learned that transverse face-groin strike. I'll ask about it the next time I visit my instructor.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I never learned that transverse face-groin strike. I'll ask about it the next time I visit my instructor.

When Chuck Norris punches you in the face, you feel it all the way down to your groin...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
seems as wif we are nearing the end of the 7 days of rain. I am seeing some snippets of bleu in the sky!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blue sky here.... was 50F this morning we are getting a high of about 74....Fall is coming
Very fall weather here, a little overcast, not cold. looks like a little sprinkle could happen at any moment. I love it. My plants love it more.
Today is Texas HOT...93F at this point and going to 99f later on.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
With great sadness, I realized the huge relief when the answering machine picked up when I called my dad.
He is in his 80s, and right now not doing well healthwise.
I love him dearly, but dread any conversation with him
It always seems like I am being chastised like a kid.
The contact is generally one-sided. If I don't call nothing happens (and while always being told it is sooooo much cheaper to call from his side)
I often have the best intentions, but we have a 7h time difference, when I miss the sweet spot it will be late at night for him. Yes, I am sticking to this. I don't want to talk early in the morning, get busy around noonish, and If I don't call before 2PM it's too late.

On the other hand, he fell and broke his arm,
Oh, btw, 2 weeks ago I tripped... (nobody bothered to call me then either)
Before COVID he would constantly be on the road in his FV, exploring Europe
So there was no way for me to know when he was actually at home.

I think I need therapy.
Meanwhile, I will try to call him tomorrow. (I eft a message, should have only been 7 his time, but who knows...)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
With great sadness, I realized the huge relief when the answering machine picked up when I called my dad.
He is in his 80s, and right now not doing well healthwise.
I love him dearly, but dread any conversation with him
It always seems like I am being chastised like a kid.
The contact is generally one-sided. If I don't call nothing happens (and while always being told it is sooooo much cheaper to call from his side)
I often have the best intentions, but we have a 7h time difference, when I miss the sweet spot it will be late at night for him. Yes, I am sticking to this. I don't want to talk early in the morning, get busy around noonish, and If I don't call before 2PM it's too late.

On the other hand, he fell and broke his arm,
Oh, btw, 2 weeks ago I tripped... (nobody bothered to call me then either)
Before COVID he would constantly be on the road in his FV, exploring Europe
So there was no way for me to know when he was actually at home.

I think I need therapy.
Meanwhile, I will try to call him tomorrow. (I eft a message, should have only been 7 his time, but who knows...)
There's nothing like family to emotionalize a day.

Latest Discussions