Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are some days where I just can't stand people.... and then there are days when I love people, how clever they can be, and how they choose to spend their time. This is awesome XDXDXD (may have to have watched the original with Trump's spiritual advisor)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I consider this place to be part of my extended family Just like regular family. even though we argue and fuss I appreciate everyone on the forum. I hope everybody has a blessed day and has time to reflect on the meaning and purpose of the day.
Off to work for me.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Fake work Jeans, whats up with that? Ripped jeans is one thing but some people got jeans that look dirty and have been worn to a construction site. You can tell they aren't really work pants cause they aren't actually dirty/stained. It looks weird. At the end of the day people can wear whatever they want, but I still think this is silly.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Fake work Jeans, whats up with that? Ripped jeans is one thing but some people got jeans that look dirty and have been worn to a construction site. You can tell they aren't really work pants cause they aren't actually dirty/stained. It looks weird. At the end of the day people can wear whatever they want, but I still think this is silly.
And the price they pay for them!!! Geesh!!!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I feel the same about shredded jeans.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Alright movie buffs. Warner Bros just announced that they will be releasing their entire 2021 lineup of movies on HBOMax on the same day they release them in theaters.

Wonder Woman 1984,
The Little Things,
Judas and the Black Messiah,
Tom & Jerry,
Godzilla vs. Kong,
Mortal Kombat,
Those Who Wish Me Dead,
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It,
In The Heights,
Space Jam: A New Legacy,
The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence,
Malignant,
Dune,
The Many Saints of Newark,
King Richard,
Cry Macho,
and
Matrix 4.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm not particularly sure which one of those movies I'd actually wanna see. Theres a few movies that I think will be good but none of them seem particularly eye catching. To me atleast.

When all this stuff is over, I hope my favorite movie theater can still open up. I used to go to this one cheap movie theater called premiere cinema. It's not fancy ,and they don't even get new movies until a while after the movie premieres. Yet the ticket prices were so cheap I didn't mind.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I'm not particularly sure which one of those movies I'd actually wanna see. Theres a few movies that I think will be good but none of them seem particularly eye catching. To me atleast.

When all this stuff is over, I hope my favorite movie theater can still open up. I used to go to this one cheap movie theater called premiere cinema. It's not fancy ,and they don't even get new movies until a while after the movie premieres. Yet the ticket prices were so cheap I didn't mind.
Dune is one of my favorite books. Can't wait for that one. And I'm interested in several of the others. Wonder woman, matrix 4, mortal kombat, judas and black messiah, suicide squad.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jaws (surf spot) was going off the last couple of days. Heard there were a lot of sixty footers.

Scary.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I will have to take a photo of the ned Kelly pie i get.

It is basically the best pie.
It looks delicious. I like to make meat pies. My favorite is to use Julia Child's beef bourguignon recipe (minus the pearl onions) as a filling, and puff pastry on top. I really like the idea of adding an egg and some cheese to it.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alright movie buffs. Warner Bros just announced that they will be releasing their entire 2021 lineup of movies on HBOMax on the same day they release them in theaters.

Wonder Woman 1984,
The Little Things,
Judas and the Black Messiah,
Tom & Jerry,
Godzilla vs. Kong,
Mortal Kombat,
Those Who Wish Me Dead,
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It,
In The Heights,
Space Jam: A New Legacy,
The Suicide Squad, Reminiscence,
Malignant,
Dune,
The Many Saints of Newark,
King Richard,
Cry Macho,
and
Matrix 4.

I am probably the biggest non-movie-dude you may know, just never been into movies... BUT I am fair excited for this new Space Jam one, ahhhh nostalgia!

(And wow didn't know there was a new Mortal Kombat on the way!)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It looks delicious. I like to make meat pies. My favorite is to use Julia Child's beef bourguignon recipe (minus the pearl onions) as a filling, and puff pastry on top. I really like the idea of adding an egg and some cheese to it.
Our son's girlfriend is from Houston. She is working in Nashville and came to one of our Thanksgiving diners this year. She made pearl onions in a white gravy that was awesome. She baked the onions in some kind of seasoning that gave them a great flavor and made them quite mild. Always enjoy trying something different. She said it is a Thanksgiving staple in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions