Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
After close inspection of that ad.....I approve of it.

On another note....worked a prostitution sting the last 2 nights......let’s just say they didn’t look anything like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.
But did you?!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You didn’t see the threats he sent to me. I won’t ever forget that level of crazy. Dude is unstable.
Think you have me confused with someone else Ive never threated anyone. How can you "threaten" someone whos 3000 miles away over the internet. Lol
Anyway have a good life Steve its too short to be mad about the internet

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Think you have me confused with someone else Ive never threated anyone. How can you "threaten" someone whos 3000 miles away over the internet. Lol
Anyway have a good life Steve its too short to be mad about the internet
Hey you do you, boo. But we both know that your demeanor changes significantly via direct message. I just wonder if the folks you work with know you have a pretty serious temper. I wouldn't want you anywhere near my kids. You present well, though, one of those dudes who keeps it together until the doors are closed and then yiu lose your cool.

Glad you got a new job . hopefully one that better suits your temperament.

I didn't say your threat was credible, just enlightening . Really showed me who you are .

Maybe you got your act together. Anything's possible I guess .

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey you do you, boo. But we both know that your demeanor changes significantly via direct message. I just wonder if the folks you work with know you have a pretty serious temper. I wouldn't want you anywhere near my kids. You present well, though, one of those dudes who keeps it together until the doors are closed and then yiu lose your cool.

Glad you got a new job . hopefully one that better suits your temperament.

I didn't say your threat was credible, just enlightening . Really showed me who you are .

Maybe you got your act together. Anything's possible I guess .
Lol ok steve. Look I can tell someone hurt your feelings. I havent posted here in about a year and as soon as my name pops up it triggers you so bad you cant help but make a personal attack. I havent and wouldn't threaten anyone over an internet forum because its pointless. Ill just say 20 years as a cop and ZERO sustained interal complaints says more about my temperment then you thinking I threatened. Either way im done with this discussion. Feel free to block me if the site of my post sets you off so bad that a year later you cant contol yourself.
Have a good Christmas and New Year.

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That went well.

E199365C-A293-44D8-8540-E5250CB289E2.png

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had a busy week this week. Sunday thru Thursday my son was in Orlando for a football allstar tournament his team got destroyed down there Ive never seen 14 year olds that big before. One kid said he was 14 he was 6'8 345lbs. Jumped on a flight friday morning to get home and watch my daughter compete in her highschool swim team she won all 4 of her events and set 3 personal bests. Then this morning drove 3 hours to take my son to a wrestling tournament he finished 2nd.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had a busy week this week. Sunday thru Thursday my son was in Orlando for a football allstar tournament his team got destroyed down there Ive never seen 14 year olds that big before. One kid said he was 14 he was 6'8 345lbs. Jumped on a flight friday morning to get home and watch my daughter compete in her highschool swim team she won all 4 of her events and set 3 personal bests. Then this morning drove 3 hours to take my son to a wrestling tournament he finished 2nd.
Great times. I remember hauling our only son all over the southeast for sports. It goes by way too fast. It has got to be even better with multiple children. Cherish the moments.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Great times. I remember hauling our only son all over the southeast for sports. It goes by way too fast. It has got to be even better with multiple children. Cherish the moments.
I love it. Just wish he'd cut his hair lol...but you pick your battles

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Whenever people say "Theres no such thing as a dumb question". Whenever I hear this in the back of my mind I'm thinking to myself "are you sure? Would you like to make a wager? I can get pretty creative..."

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You know what's weird? Whenever people say "Theres no such thing as a dumb question". Whenever I hear this in the back of my mind I'm thinking to myself "are you sure? Would you like to make a wager? I can get pretty creative..."
yep, I bet you could come up with a few shining examples

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hahahaha XD

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There arent dumb questions... Only dumb people. ;)

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dude... hilarious, truly hilarious. Baiting me never works. I acknowledged, you refuse to accept it. I am the one who initiated the comment in attempt to mend fences for everyone involved.

What is your commitment to mending fences beyond simply stating that you miss me? I'm not asking you to beg for forgiveness. I just want to know that if I came back, would it be better this time around?

Friendly reminder to keep conversations polite and friendly. I don't want to have to put my mod hat on.

Is this a new policy? It didn't seem to be MT policy when I left...

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

I was once asked if the percentage of alcohol on a bottle was for the whole bottle or just for a glass worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions