Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sounds interesting.
Try bacon in the sauce though.

Meanwhile I am trying to smooth things out at the house, trying to remember that hubby's dumb notions about having to wear this or that are part of his own way to dealing with things.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of this....literally....now it appears I have an inner ear issue...can't bend over without getting real dizzy. Rocky mountain spotted fever, Sinusitis, then Stomach bug and now this stupid stuff.... the heck with this..... sauce finished...penne pasta boiled..... I'm taking a nap...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went to the gym this morning, was down to my last weight machine pull down. Stood there waiting for the guy to get off the machine for 3 minutes. Then I had to ask him if he minded if I finish my last routine while he texts. He was just sitting there texting.
Do we need to make him an offer he can't refuse?

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Come to the Warrior Dash with us in April - there are at least three water obstacles.
Sounds like a great time. Thanks for the invite. My wife has a to be in San Antonio for a couple of weeks in April and if all is good on the farm I am going to tag along.
We used to ride bikes a bit and made some really good rides to Cherokee NC. Beautiful country.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think when this is all said and done, I will need to get me a tattoo...
9237f6c79793a1c1d276acb084214bd6.png

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think when this is all said and done, I will need to get me a tattoo...
9237f6c79793a1c1d276acb084214bd6.png
I've been considering getting a tattoo since my early 20's. I've never managed to come up with something that meant enough to me. I still want one, though.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I've been considering getting a tattoo since my early 20's. I've never managed to come up with something that meant enough to me. I still want one, though.
yeah, I am my family's last line of defense.
But I might need bail money tonight...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time. Thanks for the invite. My wife has a to be in San Antonio for a couple of weeks in April and if all is good on the farm I am going to tag along.
We used to ride bikes a bit and made some really good rides to Cherokee NC. Beautiful country.
Ohhh, I love San Antonio! Have you ever been? It's great. I'd walked the entire River walk when I worked a project there once. Beautiful place!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ohhh, I love San Antonio! Have you ever been? It's great. I'd walked the entire River walk when I worked a project there once. Beautiful place!
No I haven't. Looking forward to the river walk and the Alamo. I am going to check and see if there is anywhere to dive there as well. I do not have any MA contacts in the area but could take the time to drive to Houston for MA and diving.
Hey @Dirty Dog , do you have any information on diving Calaveras Lake, just southeast of San Antonio?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
They've expanded the river walk relatively recently. When's the last time you went?

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We seem to be having a rough time here with illness and loss. So, here is some new stuff from my office gallery - a little distraction at least.

Has anyone mentioned that you're rather disgustingly over-talented? Artist, cook, translator, author... what don't you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions