Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
So I've had lower back problems for like 15 years sometimes they are worse then others. Been to docs and had MRIs and some other test where they shove really long needles in all your leg muscles to see if the signals pass from you brain down to the legs. Diagnosis for years has been 2 bulging disk and 1 ruptured disk. I've just "delt" with it. Thursday was the worst it's ever been. So i went to a friend of mine that is a chiropractor to see what he could do. He's been telling me forever to come see him I just didn't think it would matter. Well I went to see him once yesterday and once today and I have not felt this good in 10 years. It's amazing. I feel like my back is 20 years younger. I've done physical therapy several times and never felt this good.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sadly, my MD would not agree, and my wife, and rest of the family did not think so....apparently when the MD said you can do 50% more, apparently mathematical rounding to 100% was not an option.... I be in trouble
Tell them Arnisador said it was cool. Well maybe not I've tried that twice in last few days to no avail

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
so is my wife..... and my eye doctor... but I am still going to give the Arni approach a try :D
Everyone knows 1 Arni is greater then 2 regular docs. Plus you have my approval and my states name is abbreviated MD so Im practically one as well

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
a day off from wrapping gifts and sorting stuff so what do I get to do but wrap gifts ant home and sort stuff that may need to get thrown out.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
ER guideline:
No, it's probably not an Emergency if you've had it for 4 months. And no, we probably can't fix it before the holiday.

:facepalm:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

On the down side, I don't like windows 8....
We bought a laptop for the girl scout troop....seems like they moving more and more toward what chrome book is offering: Nothing left on the machine...everything in 'The Cloud'

But then again, midnight is not the time to play with this stuff...

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Getting really crazy out there. So glad my Christmas shopping is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions