Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Xue thankyou for the advice :)

i take on board everything that everyone that's been there seen and done it says -- "the voice of experience" :)

that's settled then i'll sign up a monthly contract with musclehouse gym :) i can still kick bags and train hard but without the obvious dangers :)

Clever girl!

You don't want to get so broken that you'd lose a foot race with a snail!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hate when the Orioles are playing on the west coast. It's so late now I want to go to bed but the games not over

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
lets not line disneys pockets anymore than we already are doing ;) and forget the cheesey spinoffs that just sound - well - downright awful tbph ;)

today is supposed to be arest day and all i've done is run errands for other people - wtf ????? i was supposed to be kicking back and enjoying the sunshine or at least what little of it there is left :)

my face looks as though i fought last night too :( bit swollen round the eye sockets and my nose has been pushed to the right and needs putting back in place (i gotta pull it out and put it back) and somehow i managed to damage the outside of my right hand :(

really not good :(

Wow! Sorry to bother.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
^^^ i was in a bad mood cos i got trashed at fight club ^^^ --- still don't care much for disney though ;)

the swelling on my face has started to go down - yippee :) - i gave my face a good dose of deep freeze cos it blew up like a balloon :( not good.

granfire - i've always been a slow learner so things take forever to sink in and for the obvious message to trigger the light switch ;) maybe at the end of next month when i've had time to take stock of things and train even harder i might go back to FC and start scrapping again --- there's a sparring session again tonight and i'm really tempted to go cos it's 10minutes walk from my house.............

as my grandad (god rest his soul) used to say "you're a glutton for punishment" but now i gotta fight the urge to fight -- this is nuts ;)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Damn, I think the exercise bike is hurting my knees.....

I feel ya. My right knee is all messed up. Sadly the doc says nothing is wrong. Could have fooled me. I wonder if it has something to do with the doc being appointed by the workers comp company. .....

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
it's all right Xue join the 'A' list injury club ;)

they say that exercise will be the death of you - just doesn't say when :)

took my doggy for a walk this morning and went to the bank and put my fight club admission money back in the bank so that i can't go to tonights fight class :( can't believe that i actually did it :(

just for you granfire -- i'm going to have a big bag session later -- AT HOME :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Home practice is good too I do it often; basic stretches, pushups leg lifts, basic kicks, basic combinations, then forms, then basic stretches again then to finish off with weapons. Or at least that's my home workout

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
thankyou for the vote of confidence :) don't know if i can get the same intensity into though..........which bothers me a bit given that i'm going to be going back into "the lions den" again at the end of next month.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't worry before you'll know it you'll be in the cage cleaning clocks

And tomorrow I'm going to camp and we get to throw a couch on a bunch of logs and boards and a boat too... It's gonna be a bonfire for camp :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
lucky you ;)

tomorrow i've got to train at home cos the thai fit and pads class is held at CMA's fight club and i'm under orders (Xue and granfire) not to go to the fight club for a while :( damnnnnnn ;)

had some more protein and some protein mix --- luuurrrvely ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
had problems getting used to the cage again after the last time i broke -- i don't break easy but when i do - it's a proper job :) all or nothing as they say ;)

reckon it might take 3 months to get used to the cage environment again after this forced exile ;)

my hands are already missing their mitts --- my hands have permanent boxing glove curves to the fingers, perfect for typing and stuff but they look wrong - they need their mitts and to hit unwilling moving objects very hard LoL :)

got found by a cop cos i got caught on cctv on monday after a night out with the girls went a bit **** up - this guy was hitting on my bestest friend and he wouldn't take no for answer and when walked off he followed so i stepped up to the plate and now am in sort of trouble cos the cps want my skinny *** but the cops think i did the right thing so i'll just have to see how it plays out -- bit worried tbh :(

once a fighter always a fighter -- you can take the girlie out of the fight but you'll never take the fight out of the girlie ;)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
had problems getting used to the cage again after the last time i broke -- i don't break easy but when i do - it's a proper job :) all or nothing as they say ;)

reckon it might take 3 months to get used to the cage environment again after this forced exile ;)

my hands are already missing their mitts --- my hands have permanent boxing glove curves to the fingers, perfect for typing and stuff but they look wrong - they need their mitts and to hit unwilling moving objects very hard LoL :)

got found by a cop cos i got caught on cctv on monday after a night out with the girls went a bit **** up - this guy was hitting on my bestest friend and he wouldn't take no for answer and when walked off he followed so i stepped up to the plate and now am in sort of trouble cos the cps want my skinny *** but the cops think i did the right thing so i'll just have to see how it plays out -- bit worried tbh :(

once a fighter always a fighter -- you can take the girlie out of the fight but you'll never take the fight out of the girlie ;)
What's cps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions