Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i got double muay thai (2 hours) later on and tbh i'm really looking forward to it :)

session with satan went really well --- hurt bigtime --- and i'm actually feeling a lot better cos of it :)

more proteins, creatine and protein shakes for me today :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Tuesday...:hmm:

I guess I shall just have to wait and see how it goes

Got to do some Xingyi and some Bagua tea cup/rice bowl exercises before going to work so at least that part was good

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
oh dang...Had planned about playing a little WOW, but it's maintenance day :(

SHUNN!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
the suns still shining :) must be some sort of miracle given that it normally hacks it down at this time of the year :)

has tornado season started in the US yet ?????

I don't know about the rest of the us but not where I'm at :)
Tuesday...:hmm:
I guess I shall just have to wait and see how it goes

Got to do some Xingyi and some Bagua tea cup/rice bowl exercises before going to work so at least that part was good

And it's Tuesday, one day closer to Wednesday and before you know it its Friday :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was cleaning out from under the couch and I found some pictures from my friend David's bar mitzvah :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
the suns still shining :) must be some sort of miracle given that it normally hacks it down at this time of the year :)

has tornado season started in the US yet ?????

Nah, we are in Hurricane season now.
Tornado season is in spring, when the warming air pushes moisture up against the Canadian cold fronts, and again in fall, when the process reverses.
That's typically* in and arond April and towards the end of November

*but witht eh crazy weather patters we have seen, who knows.

But Hurricanes can also spawn tornadoes further inland.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
wasn't sure if you call them hurricanes, tornados or whatever :) but thankyou for the enlightenment :)

we get the same weather that your eastern seaboard is having roughly 1 to 2 weeks after they've had it so thankyou for the weather warning --- i'll make the most of this weeks sunshine :)

gunna be topping up my tan then for most of this week - forget work sunshine this good is a very rare occurance especially in these parts :)

went to fight club tonight and got my nose trashed 4 times - i kept getting sent out to plug it - hate it when it just blows (it's been busted that many times it doesn't take much to get it going :)) the gym boss was worried cos i wasn't the only one seeking out the tissues - think that there were 6 of us who ended up in the bathroom stuffing tissues into our noses and 2 people got KO'd -- this is just sparring at fight club - full contact for one solid hour and i love it :)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, tornadoes are the twister that form over land when warm and cold air masses collide, hurricanes form over the Atlantic not sure how, from 'tropical depressions' over warm water.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tomorrow gotta pick sister up from air port... But the funny part she gets to sit in the back cause I let jack sit up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions