Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ran into a friend today.
he was conducting a 'social experiment' at a popular store:
He had put a sign outside the exit "Don't Look Up" and waited to see people's reaction.
To his major surprise, hardly anybody even noticed the sign! :lol:

And people weren't even texting!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
He got one concrete result, a lot of people either don't pay attention or just don't care...

I need to go to the store as well, ran out of potato bread, maybe get semolina bread :)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Came home from a weeks vacation to a few hundred dollars in dead aquarium fish. Grrrrrrr

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
walked my dog 14 miles in 2 and half hours this morning and now my doggy is totally scuppered :) might have to get another doggy cos this one just can't keep up with the pace ;)

had some protein burgers for lunch totally delish and a chocolate orange and oat protein bar for dessert actually tasted not too bad tbh :)

shower and bed i think and it's only 1430hours LoL ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
more protein and some carbs for dinner --- actually starting to get used to these supplements :)

got some CNP creatine E2 tablets sent to me --- no pre loading needed and they're the proper stacked ones too :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I look in the back yard to see a trail of feathers but no bird... But no blood so maybe it was lucky and got away but when I looked on the other side of the house I found jack sleeping in a mud puddle... I just gave him a bath 2 hours ago......

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Action movies are the best in my opinion :) like enter the dragon or Sparta 300
Or a funny comedy like ace Ventura pet detective or meet the Spartans

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well now you know it's not a movie you like, I know I done that... Most football movies always watch to see if a good movie but most end up being the underdog movie...

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
took the dog for a walk ended up doing 5 miles in 26degree C heat and cos my dog has 3 layers of fur he was struggling a bit and now he's gone to sleep :)

don't know what's for lunch had some superpump 3.0 juice before i went out and a CNP pro recover milkshake when i came back as well as 4 creatine E2 tabs (2 before and 2 afterthe walk) and feel alive for it :)

found another gym that is really quiet during the day :) and it's got bags, proper flooring and the stuff so that i can set up a circuit training circuit :)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
got an appointment with satan tomorrow too :( not looking forward to it :( thinking that maybe she's gunna raise the bar that bit higher but cos i've been fighting it's really gunna hurt :(

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh goody......30 minutes in I'm already sleepy, annoyed and I want to go home.....Welcome to Monday

But the weekend was not bad

And it looks like the lenses will be #2

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
got an appointment with satan tomorrow too :( not looking forward to it :( thinking that maybe she's gunna raise the bar that bit higher but cos i've been fighting it's really gunna hurt :(

Lucky for jack he has short fur, he only gets a hair cut twice a year beginning of spring and before summer begins.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like football but the only part I care about is the tackles, guy comes running fast them bam! Just got hit...

Just got back from practice, good day got to practice weapons today. I heard someone call my name, I turned around and got hit on the head but still good class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions