Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Awesome, well done!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

grumpywolfman

Black Belt
Reaction score
I seen the movie "God's NOT Dead" tonight. It is an excellent movie, and I highly recommend taking the whole family to go see it.

Here is a link to the movie's official website if you would like to read the movie's synopsis, or to find a showtime for a theater near you: http://godsnotdeadthemovie.com/synopsis

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
I seen the movie "God's NOT Dead" tonight. It is an excellent movie, and I highly recommend taking the whole family to go see it.

Here is a link to the movie's official website if you would like to read the movie's synopsis, or to find a showtime for a theater near you: http://godsnotdeadthemovie.com/synopsis

This one has been on the list for the family since the first trailers came out. Glad to hear it was as good as it looked.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am thinking about looking into a major career change, but I am not sure how one does that when they are over half a century old and yet not disrupt the family (and my responsibilities) while doing it

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am thinking about looking into a major career change, but I am not sure how one does that when they are over half a century old and yet not disrupt the family (and my responsibilities) while doing it

you know, I thought about that when I made the decision to go back to school and I finally reasoned that whether I did or didn't - either way - in 4 years, I would still be four years older...what kept me sane is taking it one step at a time.. :)

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
you know, I thought about that when I made the decision to go back to school and I finally reasoned that whether I did or didn't - either way - in 4 years, I would still be four years older...what kept me sane is taking it one step at a time.. :)

I have come to the same conclusion. I really do want to go back and finish my bachelors...just haven't found a way to make it financially work...yet.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Warm enough to take the roof off the Vette today. :D
Of course, the fact that it snowed yesterday just reminds me that I live in Colorado, where we can experience the beauty of all four seasons in a single day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions