Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Crap, today feels weird...off days are funky, especially in the middle of the week.
But husband is under the weather, cant get anything done of the things I had planned to do, because, well, he is waiting for the doc to call...and I need to drive across town!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Crap, today feels weird...off days are funky, especially in the middle of the week.
But husband is under the weather, cant get anything done of the things I had planned to do, because, well, he is waiting for the doc to call...and I need to drive across town!
Sorry hubby is under the weather... going into a holiday, too. Hope he feels better soon.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
HappyThanksgivingAnimated.gif

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You too, Xue. I hope you and yours have a good day (and that you don't have to work!).

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope...he meant legable...... get with the program :D

Now an announcement.... I am baking brownies.

Colorado brownies are better.

But you're still hungry after eating them.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Not TapaTalk. Really.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why? I've got it on most of our computers and like it. Better than 8.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Not TapaTalk. Really.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm a tech person and Win 10 is a PIA as compared to Win7 Enterprise... absolutely nothing is easy to find or where it should be.... Windows 8 an 8.1.... I'm not a fan. However the Win 10 version I am working with is standard.... and I hate windows 7 standard too so maybe I will like Win 10 enterprise better.... but as for now... I am not ready to foist Win 10 enterprise on our users.... I don't think i need that headache right now

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, hotdigeddy....

Turns out the 'under the weather' was an aneurysm....a shift/bleeding stroke....
Husband had surgery yesterday, to remove the blood from his skull.
He is doing better now, talking almost normal, sitting up and eating real food.

Happy Thanksgiving to us.
Now I only need to deal with the insurance, because, well, they never asked for the card, and I am rather sure that ER visit, neuro surgery and a week in ICU won't be in the holiday budget this year....
But hey, he's around to drive me batty! :)
so I won't sweat the small stuff!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this, Granfire.

Call the billing department. They will take care of the insurance. At least one thing you won't have to worry about.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks!
He was sitting in the chair and eating real food before I left the hospital. He is almost back to normal.
The hard part will be telling him that he will see a new doc, since the old one put him on that brand new blood thinner that nearly killed him....the neuro surgeon had not even heard of it, and he is tops in his field here in the state!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What blood thinner hadn't the neurosurgeon heard of?
Sadly, bleeding is one of the risks of taking any anticoagulant.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
a new one, I don't remember the name of it. Not the Arnold Palmer one....
Savaysa....
there is supposed to be a shot against it (unlike the Arnold Palmer one) but what good does it do when the hospital never heard of it?!
You can't just uptake Vit K to counter act it (like eating a bowl of leafy green vegetables).
I think a new doc is in order, if for nothing else that he told hubby's sister what he had, in the elevator of the hospital, when he never bothered to shop up in the ER. I know, not his job, but his patient. It would have lowered hubby's blood pressure tremendously right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions