Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sounds like the new job has it's perks!
Around here the Charger was a recruiting tool (guess because of the look?)

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sounds like the new job has it's perks!
Around here the Charger was a recruiting tool (guess because of the look?)
Drove them as well. Fast in a straight line not so much in the turns and curves during pursuit training

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sun burnt, tired... too tired to even do sanchin kata! But should do some kata today... will do that later today... when the sun goes down

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
8 years, at the earliest, until I can retire......
LOL. I can "technically" take an early retirement in about 2 1/2 years. But my plan is to retire at 57. That's 12 years from now. I figure I'd better make the best of things. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hey I am a slave to my tier..... Technically I could retire in 1.25....but with one going to college next year and another several years away I am not thinking that 1.25 is a good choice.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
will probably be wired for the rest of the day: First cup of coffee in a week....(and it didn't even taste good! :()

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a trend....
Saw a note today on FB....big band shindig...TODAY. Ah, and kid never said a word.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Again not a reference to anyone in the LPTv4.... but some people really need to get off the PC high horse and grow a sense of humor
ed801aaf466c8cd4a55be9f1ee7df685.jpg

The perfect response! :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Humor is my favorite day of the week! Rihht after joke of the day afcoarse :)

Why just the other day I just realized how good my mechanic skills are... the other day I was driving down the road and I noticed the car engine check light was on so I got out popped the hood 20 minutes later came to the conclussion.... yep the engine is still there

I even helped change a flat tire... I saw two tires on the ground one dirty one clean. I noticed the other 3 were still dirty too so naturally I got the matching tire... it took about an hour but eventualy got the tire nailed back in place

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Humor is my favorite day of the week! Rihht after joke of the day afcoarse :)

Why just the other day I just realized how good my mechanic skills are... the other day I was driving down the road and I noticed the car engine check light was on so I got out popped the hood 20 minutes later came to the conclussion.... yep the engine is still there

I even helped change a flat tire... I saw two tires on the ground one dirty one clean. I noticed the other 3 were still dirty too so naturally I got the matching tire... it took about an hour but eventualy got the tire nailed back in place

Now you see...there's the problem....you are not supposed to use nails to reattach a tired......... self tapping wood screws that's what you need :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am absolutely positive it is his foozhalator valve that is the problem...... and yes I did send someone to a parts store for one once in my misspent youth, when I was a mechanic.... but then he was a self professed car expert .

Status
Not open for further replies.