Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
its nice seeing the kids happy :)
Yep I had one of my mentor meetings today with the kids I mentor but now I have to cancel it because Im called into work to protect protesters that are protesting the police There is some irony in that somewhere

The week is finally over...No wait I have to work tomorrow. *sigh*

I'm going crazy.... its snowing... the driveway needs shoveled... and I can't do it because of this damn eye thing.... and getting the oldest out there to do it tonight AIN'T happening...yeah right...he's getting up at 5:00 am to do it :rolleyes:

That kid
Hands-pointing-up_dreamstime_9985093.jpg

That kid right there...... got accepted to the college of his choice... he called me right after he found out and he could barely talk :)

Its like New Years Eve 1999 to 2000.... I was security for NYS and the put us all on high alert and made us all work....and...nothing happened.... nice OT though
Yeah I was kissed and felt up by a very attractive drunk lady that wanted to know she supports the police.

Yeah I was kissed and felt up by a very attractive drunk lady that wanted to know she supports the police.

Beats what happened to me, by far, I got snubbed by the drunk Mayor of the city because he was to drunk to tell I was not local PD...who had not supported him in the election he had just lost..... I will admit it was pretty funny though

its always funny messing with drunk people, when i was younger my grandpa would get drunk and i would hide his stuff or pour hotsauce in his drink. (he would run around stumbling around and cussing)

hope to finish my x-mas shopping this weekend..

So glad I was finished back in November. I couldn't imagine trying to shop now. Of course I still have to get my wife's b-day present. But that isn't until New Years...so I still have time. No good ideas yet but, plenty of time.

got to get out of house and start shopping for the holidays.
reduced prices and specials are great or at least would be if most stores had not slowly raised the prices slowly over the last few months on the stuff they now claim is "on sale"

Work is finally over. Now it is time to get some work done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back