Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think we already got 1-2 inches....still coming down hard.
I do NOT own a snow shovel....and I am low on cat litter....forgot to get some at the store this morning....

Damn do they even own show plows down there? and road salt

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*shrug*

I do not own a snow shovel either.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Damn do they even own show plows down there? and road salt

I think we got salt...the little girl with the umbrella, right!

Snow Plow? I remember that implement from my days in the real world....but no, no such thing here.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we already got 1-2 inches....still coming down hard.
I do NOT own a snow shovel....and I am low on cat litter....forgot to get some at the store this morning....

This would be a dusting where I am......... :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Love the lower shot :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You can email it. :)

That was Saturday here and here... no offense but... that's nothing...they didn't even plow all that much, we just drove around per usual. It is a nice picture though.

And I have 4 shovels and a snow blower... and I don't bring the snow blower out until we get over 3 inches...but hey, that's life in the Adirondacks

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
That was Saturday here and here... no offense but... that's nothing...they didn't even plow all that much, we just drove around per usual. It is a nice picture though.

And I have 4 shovels and a snow blower... and I don't bring the snow blower out until we get over 3 inches...but hey, that's life in the Adirondacks

I know, places that get winter laugh at that.
http://www.abc3340.com/story/24564746/shelters-opening-across-central-alabama

this is what it looked like in other parts of the area...please note the numerous cars in different bodies of water!
Oh, I live on the very top of a rather steep hill...no sand or salt trucks....:)
I am sure by tomorrow the snow will be melting...although they canceled school for Thursday as well.

With snow tires, I am sure all would be well...but folks here cant drive when the sun is shining....the white stuff scrambles their brains, as if it was something else. :lfao:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I have nice young men in jackets that say "Maintenance" :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Didn't sleep again last night, but strangely feeling quite refreshed and ready to go. No training tonight, so will do some kettlebell stuff and decide if I want to go to body combat before kick boxing tomorrow as I am away the weekend and will miss the sunday sessions. Could be tough, but could be fun too.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
a pleasant 14 this morning, the snow has firmed up some, I wish I had a sled/toboggan.....but I'd be sledding straight into the next county...the hill is a tad steep!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I drove to work today and got to my parking lot. I got out of the car it was 7 degrees Fahrenheit and my legs were stiff and it hit me, I knew exactly what I wanted to do today.

Do some warm-up exercises and then hit the treadmill for 20 or 30 minutes, move on to the total gym and then do some Taiji and end with yoga…..most unfortunately I had to make the ½ mile walk to my office instead….and here I sit.....DAMN!!!!!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Time to work on this years taxes... #DamnedInfernalRevenueService

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions