Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Henry Cejudo beating my Demetrius Johnson tonight was such B.S.

Cejudo did zero damage.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Henry Cejudo beating my Demetrius Johnson tonight was such B.S.

Cejudo did zero damage.
I saw that decision coming. The ufc needs some drama in that division, and that fight was close enough. Props to cejudo for making it competitive and doing just enough to get the decision.

Edit, I mean after the fight, I felt like cejudo would get the decision. I think DJ did more damage.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw that decision coming. The ufc needs some drama in that division, and that fight was close enough. Props to cejudo for making it competitive and doing just enough to get the decision.

Edit, I mean after the fight, I felt like cejudo would get the decision. I think DJ did more damage.

Just a crappy way of breaking DJ’s streak.

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
yesterday, I passed my 4th of five review tests
between 2nd & 3rd Degree Black Belt and for
the second time in 25 years it rained at our
annual outdoor test & bbq.. it rained during
the.entire.test!!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Push hands was awesome this morning...and now

I was just listening to my youngest play Chopin, on the piano, in preparation for an upcoming competition. she just finished practicing her Mozart. I will soon be listening to her practice her Viola "Canzonetta"

So far its been a good day
Jealous. I could never play Chopin. The bastard wrote **** for people with foot-wide hands.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Jealous. I could never play Chopin. The bastard wrote **** for people with foot-wide hands.

My youngest has been playing Chopin for years and she is just over 5 feet tall now. Her teachers, for years, have been surprised she can play with such small hands, as compared to Chopin, Her current teacher showed her the difference in the number of keys Chopin could cover with one hand

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well, my program is on hold, more or less, until October. Some administrative confusion with the center where I hold classes, so we're not on this quarter's schedule. Not a major issue, and actually kind of lines up with some international project travel currently "probably" in September. Still, it's frustrating.
I think we should have dumped them a long time ago. We were getting no help, no support, no signage, no anything.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. Doggo doesn't get people food, except boiled chicken as a high value treat to work on his agoraphobia . doesnt keep him from asking for biscuits though. ;)
Ours rarely get people food, except in tiny bits in the kitchen (when we drop while cooking, sometimes even by accident). There are two exceptions: popcorn (perhaps the favorite snack of the Hobbit) and pizza crust (we always give each doggo a piece of crust when we have pizza). I'm not sure how they negotiated those two exceptions, but they are firm in upholding them. Oddly, they don't beg for pizza crust, but sometimes do for popcorn.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ours rarely get people food, except in tiny bits in the kitchen (when we drop while cooking, sometimes even by accident). There are two exceptions: popcorn (perhaps the favorite snack of the Hobbit) and pizza crust (we always give each doggo a piece of crust when we have pizza). I'm not sure how they negotiated those two exceptions, but they are firm in upholding them. Oddly, they don't beg for pizza crust, but sometimes do for popcorn.
Notice the "by accident" bit. HIGHLY suspicious. HIGHLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions