Steve
Mostly Harmless
Works for me, in Seattle.Finally got it working....will someone in the U.S. check and see if it will play for them.
I had to contact the copyright holder and get granted special permission for it to play in the US on youtube.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Works for me, in Seattle.Finally got it working....will someone in the U.S. check and see if it will play for them.
I had to contact the copyright holder and get granted special permission for it to play in the US on youtube.
Works for me, in Seattle.
Amen. Took me 14 years to get my voting rights. I can't understand why so many people don't appreciate theirs, having been born with them.I wonāt tell you who to vote for, out of respect for the rules. But I encourage you all to vote (if you are old enough and legally able to do so). Vote for the state positions and the federal ones. Our democracy asks little from us. Vote and answer jury summons. Thatās really about it. Do your part.
Works now, CB.Finally got it working....will someone in the U.S. check and see if it will play for them.
I had to contact the copyright holder and get granted special permission for it to play in the US on youtube.
Amen, brother.I wonāt tell you who to vote for, out of respect for the rules. But I encourage you all to vote (if you are old enough and legally able to do so). Vote for the state positions and the federal ones. Our democracy asks little from us. Vote and answer jury summons. Thatās really about it. Do your part.
You should be used to it by now. Just keep a shovel near the back door...Oh joy.....now my youngest has officially started acting like a teenager......
At least you have an extra parent to help you. My dad had to bring me up on his own since I was fourteen. Can you imagine?Oh joy.....now my youngest has officially started acting like a teenager......
You were never a real teenager.At least you have an extra parent to help you. My dad had to bring me up on his own since I was fourteen. Can you imagine?
Probably not. Although the chances areWould you prefer sandals without pants?
Now that's blasphemy right there. Bacon is fine just the way it is. No chocolate is needed.It's a thing!
![]()
Agreed. And vice-versa.Probably not. Although the chances are
Now that's blasphemy right there. Bacon is fine just the way it is. No chocolate is needed.
![]()
I was too! I had the plague, like everyone else. And mood swings and junk.You were never a real teenager.
Now that is a good-looking hunk of meat right there. Now I'm hungry.Probably not. Although the chances are
Now that's blasphemy right there. Bacon is fine just the way it is. No chocolate is needed.
![]()
At least you have an extra parent to help you. My dad had to bring me up on his own since I was fourteen. Can you imagine?
You should be used to it by now. Just keep a shovel near the back door...
Ugh.... that's rough.Mrs Wu works long hours and goes to China frequently.... I am, for the most part, Mr Mom...with a full time job too.
It's never a good time, really. My dad didn't freak out when he turned 70. But he flipped when I turned 40.Wish I was, but I was not ready for this one.......